New Dagger: Abyssal Fang

no it damages then dissapears if an enemy walks into it, It is designed so that if you are trying to run and are being chased you can use that to slow the enemies down so you can get away

Yes I really need to work on my stats any input is always appreciated

suggestions? I was trying to make it look like a fang that was dripping poison but still had blood on it from being ripped out of the Serpents mouth

Iā€™m so glad that you spent a lot more effort on your idea @Benleekids! The sprite is great as usual, maybe a bit too many colors, but itā€™s pretty good. For your ST set, try to not do a rouge set, as we already have one (hope itā€™s a ST assassin set). Unfortunately, this dagger is way to overpowered. Hereā€™s why: The damage itself is already balanced, as it has very high average, low range, low shot speed (Iā€™m not asking you to delete the special effects because then the dagger wouldnā€™t be unique). The part that I donā€™t like is that you are going to make everything that you hit slow for two seconds, which is actually very long if you think about it. I donā€™t agree with weapons having these kinds of status effects as weapons usually hit a lot of things, and you can easily perma-effect, like this having perma-slow. Please remove the slowing. How the shot lingers at the final position is a great idea, and 1.5 seconds is a pretty good time (maybe 1 would be better). So I would change this to:

Tier: ST (will be part of a set from dungeon I am working on)
Type: Dagger
Damage: 100-270 (Average: 185)
Rate of Fire: 50% (or -50%)
Range: 4.2
Stat Bonus: +2 Speed
Special Properties: Shot lingers at final position for 1 second
Fame Bonus: 4%
Feed Power: 500
Bag: White

maybe just change it to a 25% chance to slow?

Just no status effects at all, please.

k .

when is your dungeon gonna come out?

when I finish it lol, could be months. I am not letting it be a half baked Idea

Okay, I canā€™t wait! But please consider my proposed changes

already implemented lol

Oh yeahā€¦ thanks!

delete

?
why?

Because you removed the slowing

and? the special properties time is this:

Then just remove the 2 seoncdd thing

ok

how do you guys like the story I made for it?

Sorry, not a big fan of it

explain why?