New Dagger: Abyssal Fang

When are you going to drop dungeon idea?

when I finish it

:smiley: :smile: :heart:

FYI, please base this on another item, and not a set percentage. After all, thatā€™d kinda ruin the excitement you get each time to enter the dungeon - with RNG you never know if youā€™ll get it.

feel free to give me something to work with then

It really depends on how truly rare you want your item to be. Your other drop location - the yet unmade dungeon - seems reasonable enough.
But I guess Iā€™ll just provide a neat scale here.

Top: Wand of the Bulwark, The Forgotten Crown, Bracer of the Guardian, Twilight Gemstone, Quiver of Thunder - Ridiculously rare; few players are lucky enough to have one. Note that the Bulwark can be grinded, but even then almost never drops.

Mid-top: Dirk of Cronus, Orb of Conflict, Helm of the Juggernaut, Thousand Shot Bow, Prism of Dire Instability, Seal of the Blasphemous Prayer, and most other event boss UTs - Fairly rare; not a whole lot of players have these items, as they are both hard to grind as well as a rare drop.

Mid: Spirit Dagger, Ancient Stone Sword, Ghostly Prism, and most other dungeon boss UTs - Rare; can often be farmed, but do not drop extremely frequently.

Mid-bottom: Most cyan bag UTs - Fairly uncommon; can be found somewhat frequently, but still do not drop on every occasion.

Bottom: Tomb Rings, Coral Trap, Coral Silk Armor - Uncommon; these things are the easiest UTs to get in terms of drop chance. They drop frequently, and can often be gotten in just a few of them, as long as the player gets sufficient damage in for the RNG to count.

Of course, this is just a raw list. Itā€™s probably very inaccurate, but tis all I can really manage at the moment. Good luck deciding!

mid top-top area: depends on how well my dungeon turns out

quick question, how does this look for the Great Abyss Portal?

9561/10000

95.61% good? haha well arenā€™t you a precise one? thanks

AFAIK ST never drop from white, they drop from cyan do they? CMIIW

thanks

14/1000

Not a fan :sob::sob:

just an idea: the dungeon named is too close to abbys of demons

working on changing it

Unlike most of the people here, I think the dagger has an amazing sprite. Iā€™m not a fan of the projectiles however due to the gap in it. Maybe change that? For me, its a 4/10 only because A: I canā€™t see the rest of the set. And B: I canā€™t see the dungeon. Fix that, and itā€™ll be easily be a 7-8/10 :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.