New Dagger Concept Dagger Mist

Was Bored So I had a little idea.

Dagger of Mist and Death

(Thanks to LordDscale for making the Dagger.)
A 6 Range Dagger dealing 50-100 with 2 shots, and ignores defense. The shots have a 10 degree gap.

Tier: UT
Shots: 2
ROF: 100%
Damage 50-100
Range: 4.5
Stat Bonus: +1 Dex +1 Def +5 Spd +2 Wis +2vit
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 500

Drops from:

Whats that supposed to mean?

Shading!

mainly this part it’s just so blinding

I can work with a different shade of cyan. xD

1. Sprites have to be 8x8

2. That dagger looks like a huge sword

3. I’m not sure if a single weapon could have two different shots that fire independently of each other

I’d recommend trying to make the weapon with this, because if you can’t make it in there, implementing it in-game will probably be a nuisance.

I used some pixel maker so that’s why. scaling . will work on.

kinda newbie how do i edit and make my own?

Click

what was piffel for?

Pfiffel DPS calculator isn’t just a DPS calculator. It’s also an amazing weapon creator.

Ohh kk

It’s not that good, honestly it seems kind of useless, being that a range of 1.5 would make this useful for basically nothing(Except for chests and sarcs), you would have to STAND on the enemy for this to hit.
And a 10% RoF AND a -10 Dex? This would make you slower than anything in the game.
Think about your ideas before you write them.

so while working on my trashed bow idea, i had encounters with this several times. It doesnt work having the ROF change every shot.

Also put more thought into what you would use the weapon for.

Also whats with the stat buffs?

the best hting about it was: it has mist in its name

You seem to trash quite a lot of ideas, does this have some meaning? Do ideas remind of your 7-year old brother who died 8 years ago? Do items incur your true wrath and make you rampage through clouds whilst shooting gingers?

Please do tell me of this item-trashing thing.

first was items that give the monsters bleeding eff now its weapons with 2 shots

Changed it up a little bit. Hows the Revisions. Still working on 8x8 Image.

this… is a completely different idea…

this is…SUPER similar to my Katar (if you want to see it, here) (not saying that’s not allowed or anything) (also originally had armor break like yours).

ohh never saw that

but you should have more confidence in your work. The concept wasnt all that bad, the execution was a little off.