New Fame Train for U.S. Players!

Greetings Fellow Realmers!

Fame is a wonderful thing, and we all want more of it! Everyone is eager to hop onto a good fame train! However, many people living in pacific time zones, including me, cannot make it to the private train during it’s peak hours in the week-days because of school or work. But there may be a way around this!

My guild FellowshipOTMG, along with Derivation and many others will begin hosting an efficient, high fph fame train in one of the US servers during the evening hours of PST (4 p.m. - 12 p.m.). It wont be like the EUNorth2 Train, which is a shapeless blob composed of a bunch of lvl 1 characters who don’t even shoot or move together. This train will tear through the god lands! It will be very well organized. We have already created a special discord server to coordinate it, but are still deciding the finer details. The discord link is: https://discord.gg/nANamJe

Of course, such an undertaking will require immense interest from the player community in order to gain momentum. What thoughts do you guys have about this idea? Any suggestions? Your help is greatly appreciated!

Clarification:

The RealmOG ptrain usually dies out around the time when PST players begin coming home from school or work. Because of this inconvenience, most players in PST cannot fame train during the week-days. The ptrain mainly benefits european and east coast players.

This is the purpose of having a separate fame train during the evening hours of PST, after the RealmOG ptrain dies away, so that west coast players, which make up the majority of the community, actually have a week-day train to hop on.

Updates:

1. We have already gathered a substantial number of people in the TrainOTMG discord. But we still need more people to join, so please spread the word to your friends. Your help is greatly appreciated!
  2. Currently, we plan to launch the train on Saturday, January 21, at around 6 p.m. PST, maybe even a few hours sooner. Of course, this time may change depending on our progress and your feedback. Eventually, we hope to create a reliable, self-sustaining fame train that runs throughout the week during evening hours of PST.

Hopefully we will keep gathering momentum and be on track to launch soon :bullettrain_side:

Feedback

Please respond to these brief polls to vote on the time and place of the train:
http://www.strawpoll.me/12102998
http://www.strawpoll.me/12103007
Thank you for your feedback!

Ptrain wtf is discord
Where in the world is the fame train?
New train server?
Train server

Why not just do the realm ogs train?

If you can provide us with a more consistent fame train than EUN2, I am all for it. Honestly, for something that is on rails, the EUN2 train gets drunk way too often. One minute you are getting steady fame, and the next you are knee deep the midlands with 20 other people looking at each other like who is driving this thing?

Either way, sign me up, and I’ll have that discord (PM on realmeye is fine) if you don’t mind :grin:

Because for the reasons i explained in my post. Many people living in pacific time zones, including me, cannot make it to the private train during it’s peak hours in the week-days because of school or work. The realm OGs private train usually disperses after around 4 p.m. PST.

Seems like a fine idea. EUN2 fame trains sucks when I join it most of the time. If I can I’ll surely help.

yeah we plan on making it an efficent, high fps fame train just like the private train, but at a later time to benefit U.S. players. It wont be like the EUNorth2 Train, which is a shapeless blob composed of a bunch of lvl 1 people who doing even shoot or move together. This train will tear through the god lands! We will have train conductors :wink:

I’ll also make an edit to have the discord invite link

I think this is an excellent opportunity for players who are not able to participate in realm og’s. I would also enjoy meeting more players on discord.

Wow. It’s like someone actually sat down and thought about how to fame train :scream: the humanity!

yeah this all sounds perfect

yeah we will be sure to have many buffing characters, hopefully some epic draggers too!

Very good idea if implemented right. I’m looking forward to it !!

I would be up to join, I need some more fame for my pet.

glad to see the interest :slight_smile:

yeah this will be a lot better than EUN2

cool

I will certainly be joining.

Awesome I just started my job so this will work perfect for me! hopping for success and a less toxic/racist train.

oh 13 likes…

Is the fame train a bad time for normal us players? although i live in Canada, but Us has similar times?

Does the time overlap at all? Seems a pain to reduce the concentration of players. Even if they are not at the same times, people get more of a choice for training, meaning that there will probably be less people at each time, thus causing less fame.

Yes. if you have work or school rip ur training.

no

The OG train usually starts dying around 3:00 PST and is fizzled by 4:00. Most of my courses are during the day, as well as work, which makes it hard to be home before then.

On another part - while we have no influence on the behaviors of others on the train, we as a guild plan on conducting ourselves maturely, without the eyebleach that is usually train chat.