New Katana Idea (Poison Katana)

Poison Katana

Basically if you hit an enemy with this katana, then get inflicted with an assassin poison type thing.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Damage: 90-150 (Average: 120)
  • Range: 4.75
  • Effect: Inflicts 100 dmg/sec for 7 sec (700 dmg total)
  • Special properties: Shots pass through enemies
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 750

####Drops From:

• Limoz the Veridian Dragon
  • Limoz the Plague Bearer

This could also be a shuriken or a dagger. Tell me which one you think it suits.
I’ve been making a lot of forum posts with ideas and, once I think all of the weapons are balanced, condense it into one long post.

So you’re essentially taking what is special for the assassin and bringing it somewhere else?

0/2 in the ideas department IMHO.

Constructive Criticism: This shouldn’t exist.

theres already a poison katana. Have you heard what doku no ken means in english?

Since Assassin’s Poison effects can be stacked indefinitely and Ninja has 70 Dex, this would get OP as fuck very fast.

Dagger would be OP for the same reasons (any weapon would be, actually).

Shuriken would be complete shit since you can already deal more damage than this (and without having to wait 7 seconds) with tiered Shurikens.

DoT (damage over time) effects are hard to use in ideas.

Sprite looks like a palette swap of t12 btw.

I think with a lot less damage, less poison duration and a lot less poison damage this would be a good UT. As of right now, it’s far too OP for the ninja. I mean, one shot deals up to 850 damage. That’s too high.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.