(New Lute) Goldstrung Ivory

:eyes: Pog Vocaloid gang <3

Hatsuneeeeee Miku

Bard might be the best.

So… a defense bonus doesn’t do anything if your armor is broken

honestly, i prefered the facetank meta. it was much easier

I mean, I did clarify this in the post but this lute cleanses as that is the main gimmick of the lute, even had it in bold and stuff:

jeez. what a shark tornado of a post. the op (original poster) clearly explains that there is a passive ability tied to the lute, while its actual ability is a puri. if only people read Lol… not only that, but people were arguing if bard is viable/enjoyable which has nothing to do with the actual post. elmo shrug

regardless, i love this idea. kudos to you gab for contributing to the creative part of the community and coming up with relevant item ideas. :+1:

I assumed that the buff goes away when the debuff gets cleansed.

Thank you!!! Tbh I don’t mind the discussion on bard except it being kind of off-topic as this is for the item idea. I wouldn’t fault the people who don’t read the description too much, Its a wall of text and its easy to over read or misunderstand things. It just makes me sad that there was already discussion about this and I have to bring it up again :c

There is more to come! Most likely the next one prism one.

Ahhhh, thanks for pointing this out, This might help me make the point I want to elaborate a bit clearer!

Put a Cooldown on it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.