New Mystic Orb - Mind of The Brainwashed Avian (UPDATED)

well unstable on any boss in the game would only be useful alone. in groups, unstable just makes rotation dodging impossible and dangerous and ruins the basic “if you know how a bosses pattern, they become that much easier to kill” vibe. it would make mystic into even more of a troll class.

originally the idea was that if the djinn or classes that dont aim were not shooting at the time of the deafen, they would not shoot until the deafen is over and this can not be chained because they would start shooting and deafen would become ineffective. on bosses like tomb bosses where they have shots that they aim and also shots that just go around in the radius, their aggro range would be based on the shots that aim, and if no one is in the aggro range then they will not shoot their radius shots, but if they see a player then the radius shots will fire like normal.

Huge Edit: Deafen completely removed as an ability, now fully replaced by the summoning ability. This concept is much more usable, and makes more sense with the lore. Now comes the balancing. All feedback regarding this change is much appreciated. Thank you all.

I like the concept. But I think you should completly remove the stasis, and replace it with more parrots, or buff the parrots’s damage.

there isnt a current curse effect with the orb. And I dont plan on removing the stasis because i like the idea of being able to stasis what you want and then damage what you dont want stasised. But I will buff the damage just a bit, so thanks for the feedback.

Woops, misread that. I edited this part out.

Alright then.

Thanks for the thanks.

I like the concept but i really dont like the sprite so i tried to make one that seems more natural though doesn’t look that good, its suppose to look like an egg.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.