New Ninja, Rogue, Archer, Assasin, Huntress, Trickster Armor: Living Crabskin

###Living CrabSkin
Original Atempt:

Final:

In-game description: A rare sight, armor made from the living skin of a giant crab kept alive by consuming small amounts of the users magic.
####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: None
  • Duration: None
  • Cooldown: None
  • Range: None
  • Effect: None
  • Stat Bonus: +6 Defense, -2 Wisdom, -15 MP, +25 HP, +3 Vitality, +2 Attack
  • Special properties: Soulbound
  • Fame Bonus: 1%
  • Feed Power: 75

Usable by: Archer, Rogue, Huntress, Assasin, Trickster, Ninja

####Drops From:

• Drop location: EXTREMELY RARE Giant Crab drop. (Ex: 2% Chance of dropping from Giant Crab)

####More info
Give us a little idea of what inspired you to create this item. Got a story or some lore to go along with it? Great!
Quite a few things inspired this idea for me. On a trip to Japan, I noticed one of the temples had a huge number of crabs surrounding it. I was playing RotMG and I ran into a large group of Giant Crabs which made me recall my visit to that temple. I remembered thinking that there should be more special Armors to choose from and thought that it would be really interesting to have a living armor with highly varied stats.

I made a little story to go with this item too, but didn’t put it in item description because of length.
The story goes like this:

Once upon a time, a Necromancer was captured by a mad Sandman King. The King thought it would be funny to torture to death the Magician that brought the dead back to life. Before he could hurt the Necromancer so badly that the Necromancer himself would meet death himself, that he had stolen from so many times, a wandering Rogue slipped past the sleeping guards and dispatched of the mad King and freed the injured Magic user. Once he had recovered from his injuries the Necromancer repayed his savior by fashioning him magical living armor from the skin of a Giant Crab. When the Rogue grew old he divided the armor into many parts and fused each part with the shell of a different Giant Crab which gained the magical properties of the armor by slowly draining the mana from the Crabs. It is said that if you fashion armor from one of these crabs descendants it will regain its magical properties by draining your mana in the place of the crab.

Best. Pixel. Art. Ever.

Why Thank You! I only had a paint app on my computer but I did my best. :grin:

There’s an official art tool, in case you didn’t know. All in-game art has to be put here first, including the official stuff.

http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html

oh, thanks again. @Doc

At first I was liek “what? who would use a UT with stats like that?” but then I realized it drops from the Giant Crab and I realized it was like the Snake Skin armor from the Snake Pit. Good item for beginners or PPEs looking to get a little boost until they get some higher tier armor. I love the idea of making stuff for beginners, instead of more endgame items and reskins.

Excellent first try. PLEASE do more

@Doc Hey, I made it on the site you provided but where is it saving to? I would like to put it on here.

It saves to decas servers, just take a screenshot of it and post it here

thanks ! @Xaklor

how does the new one look?

this is pretty underpowerd, especially with all the negative stats. you could boost it some.
i like the idea of a not end-game item, but a more beginning game one[quote=“Benleekids, post:1, topic:5687”]
Drop location: EXTREMELY RARE Giant Crab drop. (Ex: 5% Chance of dropping from Giant Crab)
[/quote]
5% isn’t that super rare, its 1 in 20. you could make it lower drop rate for rarity

Very much Appreciate all feedback thanks @AKLDragon

Updated Stats

Just take a screenshot, then drag it into a reply box to post it :slight_smile: I designed one too if you’d liek to see it

message me it! @JudgeBOZ

5% is not rare

Have you even seen the stats?

since there is none, you can just delete this[quote=“Benleekids, post:1, topic:5687”]
: +6 Defense, -2 Wisdom, -15 MP, +25 HP, -1 Speed, -1 Dexterity, +3 Vitality, +2 Attack
[/quote]

this seems VERY underpowered.[quote=“Benleekids, post:1, topic:5687”]
Give us a little idea of what inspired you to create this item. Got a story or some lore to go along with it? Great!
[/quote]

you dont need that line also[quote=“Benleekids, post:1, topic:5687”]
5% Chance of dropping from Giant Crab)
[/quote]

thats not very rare, thats pretty darn common [quote=“Benleekids, post:1, topic:5687”]
Special properties: Soulbound
[/quote]

also not needed b/c UTs are implied as being sb unless its ubhp, but its fine i guess[quote=“Benleekids, post:1, topic:5687”]
Fame Bonus: 1%
Feed Power: 10
[/quote]

so i just finally looked here, and i just realized that the giant crab is the beach monsters, thus i have realized why its so under powered.

also love that little touch that fits the description. Well thought-out.