New Ninja, Rogue, Archer, Assasin, Huntress, Trickster Armor: Living Crabskin

The feed power seems really low for this kind of item. Maybe put it at 100-150?

@Endertimes It is so low so that it can not be mass farmed to feed pet since it is found in the regular Realm not a Dungeon. After reading this do you still believe I should up it? Willing to accept any input.

Thanks @Wandoffire

How small is the chance this could be added to the game?

I believe you should. Putting it to 100-150 (one or the other) would make it as good for feeding as a weapon commonly found in the godlands. Plus, 100 feed power is actually not so high, better use the weapons said above or other easy UTs, like the jungle UTs.

Not bad

Woops, forgot to say one thing :

##Welcome to the forum @Benleekids!

###Have a :cookie:!

How about 75?

Thanks!!

Really think I have a chance?

Do as you wish, I’m just here to give you advices on the way to go in my opinion.

I appreciate it mate

If you only create ideas to be put into the game and not for the betterment of the game, that’s kinda sketchy.

Just my two cents.

huh? what do you mean?

Well, you keep asking whether your idea will be put into the game, so it kind of implies that you only create so your idea will be implemented, not for the betterment of the game.

I create for the fun and enjoyment of sharing my ideas and actually being noticed by human beings as well as to spread my art and knowledge.
I do hope to one day have AN item put into the game so I can look back at it with pride in my heart. Is this wrong? If I am understanding you correctly you believe dreams are a crime…

All I’m saying is continually asking everybody if your item will be implemented kind of rubs me the wrong way.

sorry I am new to forums. Gotta find knowledge somehow

Any other constructive criticism?

I worked really hard on this one and I want to make it even better