New Orb (Orb of Isolation)

thats the point…

Nice job on the name, really suits it.

Yes I agree the curse time would need to be significantly increased for it to be balanced out

This idea is BRILLIANT! Making the mystic able to isolate one monster in the middle of a crowd is just flawless. Keep making such original ideas!

EDIT : granted the first post its 10th like, worth it.

thenks mehn :smiley:

Hey Powbissin, glad you spent your time on my idea :D.

Thanks for the positive support!!! I appreciate you for the commendation :slight_smile:

As for the suggestion I will try to take them into account, but I really want the monster in the middle to be isolated as possible so I think I might keep the stasis distance, and the skull shrine seems like a good idea, (though I worry it is too similar to a white bag in sprite worlds XD).

Thanks for showing your support on my idea Cenamuch!

I like you (Insert Heart here)

Hey Curlip, Thencs so mach for taking the time to view this post and sharing your thoughts on it!

It was the first thing that came to mind when I 1st thought of the concept so I thought…
Meh, this will do.

Hello Thepiccoug! it’s nice that you took the time for this post and show your concern!

I think I might keep the curse time as it is because it seems a tad bit too long if everything around the surrounding monster wasn’t stasis’ed anymore…

Heres the diagram I made for Derpypers so that it may be clearer why it is what it is

[/quote]

Heyy Endertimes! Thanks again for showing positive feedback on this idea!

I like how it is being received by everyone and hopefully I can, as you said, make more original ideas friend :smiley:
Thanks for doing me the honor of giving this post it’s 10th like, is nice that the world has people like you around :slight_smile:

Congrats on 10likes!

is this your first?

i think of 10likes being a gate way, since u get a badge for it.

I think so. He has created his account not long ago, and I didn’t see him post outside of those ideas.

Hello, Scorchmist

Yup!!! Super hyped about it, It’s nice to see that 10 people on the forums like the idea :smiley:

BTW for context, go to any other topic in the items section and I bet you won’t find many with as many likes as you have, very well done mate!

I really like this idea because it functions like a UT is supposed to; in this case, for targeting single enemies such as bosses (cursing the boss and statising minions, though most bosses are immune but that makes this UT less OP). Kudos!

There should be an orb that doesn’t stasis for glands and stuff but I’m lazy…

This is a nice idea for an item. This would be useful against: ice cave enemies, tomb bosses, lesser gods and some candyland enemies. Most of the other stuff you want to kill is immune to stasis.

Of these options I think the snow bats and big yetis would be best because it would lower ice cave leeching. It’s often better to begin an idea with the drop location, then you can make the sprite, name and description based around that.

Maybe swap these two around. :slight_smile:

That would actually be a good idea!

I see ok then.

Hallo UnicornSla,

Thanks for the support UnicornSla! I never really expected this idea to be as well-accepted as it is at the moment! I will try to keep my ideas different, yet balanced. :smiley: