New Paladin Set

###Blade of Black Lies

Whispering. The whispering never ceases. Never ceases to shatter the silence. Never.

####Stats:

• Tier: ST
  • Damage: 80-100 (90)
  • Shots: 3 at 5° (270)
  • Rate of Fire: 120%
  • Range: 6
  • Effect: When under a debuff, fires an extra two shots changing the arc size to 3°, and adds 10 to the average damage. (Must have full set to use)
  • Stat Bonus: -7 VIT
  • Special properties: Shots pass through enemies
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 900

####Drops From:

• Ghost Ship

####More info
Goes with the Darkness Set. I made this sword to coincide with the seal as shown below. The sword I think is balanced, because to use it to its full potential you need to be under a debuff. To balance the large damage I took some VIT away, and made the effect exclusive to wearers of the full set.

###Seal of Dark Omens

As it’s cold mist encases your body, you feel something. A tugging. A bad feeling. An omen.

####Stats:

• MP Cost: 100
  • Duration: 6
  • Cooldown: 8
  • Range: 5
  • Effect: Causes blindness, armor break (Only without the full set), and damaging to self. Gives sick (Healing with full set) to allies.
  • Stat Bonus: +9 DEF -6 VIT
  • Feed Power: 850

####Drops From:

• Ghost ship

####More info
As you can already tell, this set is going to be useful mainly when it is complete. This seal has no use to you unless you need the extra def and don’t care about the armor break. The seal is supposed to counter it’s def bonus with it’s armor break.

###Twisted Fate Plate

He comes. The bringer of prophecy, with his dark cape billowing. The harbinger, of Fate.

####Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +33 DEF, -10 ATK (Converts -10 ATK to -12 VIT with the full set.)
  • Feed Power: 900

####Drops From:

• Ghost Ship

####More info
This armor is supposed to trade damage for tankiness, similar to the Candy coated trading speed for Def. The armor converts to atk to vit so the full set doesn’t have to suffer from the lower damage.

###Band of Unforseen Troubles

Sometimes, knowing that bad omen, that twisted fate, and the black lies around you, you wonder what lies ahead.

####Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +190 HP, -10 VIT, +8 DEF, +4 ATK
  • Feed Power: 600

####Drops From:

• Ghost Ship

####More info
Now I know what your thinking. Holy f**k this is op. Truth is. I know. This set is supposed to be extremely powerful, and is part of my attempt to bump up the paladins DPS closer to the warrior and knight. I tried to add a few unique effects without going too crazy. Another disclaimer: I have not plugged in the blade into Pfiffel as I have made all the sprites and wrote this on my phone. Please critique but be fair. Now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for… The set Sprite and bonuses!

Total gear stats:
+190 HP
+50 DEF
-6 ATK
-23 VIT
Combined total wearing full set:
+200 HP (+10)
+55 DEF (+5)
+5 ATK (+1)
-35 VIT (-12)
Thanks for reading. Please be kind and fair, and remember this is supposed to be a strong set.

That’s way too high.

You think?

I’ll make it 200

sprites are decent [A]

Thanks

max pally vit is 40. and you -35 from it?..

Never has ruining the co-op aspect of the game been easier.

Let’s just throw a deca ring, exa def and a couple attacks in this big cauldron

Sprites are nice but I feel like the stats and debuffs are either random or useless

The idea is you don’t want to use the set without all the pieces

Well the stats are supposed to bring the def up high, but destroy the vitality. The debuffs are added to combo with the sword that benefits from you being blinded.

It’s the trade off for 55 def and high DPS. Something has to give, and vitality shouldn’t be a problem with a good pet.

Too lazy to judge, but a :candy: for you

but even the base level 1 is 10 vit

Thank you thank you.

But why would you use this at level one is the question

Pally is already the best class in the game…

I agree, but the DPS falls short compared to others like the melee. Also this adds a bit more tankiness. I feel like if this set was in the game I would definitely use it. Especially since the Candy Land one is meh.

BONUS?
But anyways this set individually would probably be bad so you better have some vault room. But if you had the full set it would bo super op, the -35 vit does almost nothing cus of pets, and the +55 def and 200 hp is ALOT and would make you close to (or more then) the tankiness of a knight, the full set skin looks really fat (in my opinion)
Overall I think you should try reworking/nerfing this

well only rich ppl with divine pet gonna use this, and deca ring with 190 hp, 8 def and 4 att only for -7 vit wtf? also is the seal gonna lost blindness and armor break when u wear full set? then where’s the debuff for the sword? and the seal is trash when use it alone, what if im poor and can only affort seal and sword, like the ring alone will cost atleast 2 deca ring maybe more