New Project [it's a secret]

You must ask yourself, are the plans you’ve taken from my father’s castle, similiar to the mimics Esben and Puppet master spawns in battle, or are they the real copy?

My father may spend all his days inside his castle, with only the sound of his voice echo-ing throughout the many realms, but he does not hide! For when you mortals raid into his castle, and assault the stone guardians and possibly Janus, my father is in full view to deal with all the likes of your kind!

My father is not Evil one bit! There’s no way I could possibly accept this…accusation against my own father! You may try and destroy us with what ever resources you have, my loyalty towards my father’s kingdom shall not be demolished!

pm the deets

realm eye message me

I don’t mind helping :slight_smile:

Btw I’m 2OP4Unoob/ spambot in the ts

I don’t think Oryx is evil. He is protecting his realms and his creations, and so he needs food for them, in form of brave heroes.

In fact, Oryx is more of the Good side, and us on the selfish side…

NOOO don’t listen to oryx or Shaxasno about any of this!! They all speak lies…
They’re trying to deceive you like everyone else!!
He’s evil and arrogant, which is the reason he wants to kill us all! He knows one day we will be powerful enough to defeat the tyrant once and for all! He doesn’t want any “mortals” like us to be able to defeat him. Thus why he wants to kill us all. but he cannot kill us all by himself so he asks help from his minions. but his minions want something in return… And he promises them to feed off of us! WE CANNOT ACCEPT THAT!!! We will fight back against this arrogant tyrant, no matter what it takes, one day we will defeat him and conquer his tyranny!!

In fact, the official lore tells that the adventurers we are comes from an other dimension, and that Oryx brought us here to be fed.

I’m not saying we shouldn’t fight back (we should, in matter of self-defense), I’m just saying he’s not doing Evil.

How on earth is that not evil???

some people believe in over population of the earth

This depends on your definition of evil. My definition of evil is doing something to harm others, in the only mean of self-usefullness. For example, I would consider Evil someone that kills people to get rich, but I would not consider Evil someone that kills people to save his people’s lives.

Here, I see the situation as this : Oryx needs to feed his minions, or they will die. Most of his minions seem to be fed only by powerful human souls, or vital energy, so he cannot just give them animal meat of whatever. Our souls, the souls of true heroes, are powerful enough to feed them, so Oryx has the choice : give us as food to his minions, or let them die.

Of course, your idea of what Evil is might be truely different from mine, I don’t mean to say this is the right definition.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.