New set of mages concept in shatts (partial epic shatts idea?)

Immune to paralyze

Immune to slow

Immune to daze

Thunder Mage

Def : 15

Hp: 10000

Has a fast chase speed, similar to abyss brutes.

Phase one:

Shoots in the same pattern as the stone mage (2 shots, curvy), only it shoots half the speed, bullets move much faster (speed of an etherite shot) and shoots the Same shots that the paralyze turret in tombs do. It has the range of 7 (same as DBOW)

Damage 50-60

Inflicts Weak for 3 seconds

Phase two: like other mages, it will eventually flash its signature color, in this case yellow, while paused.

During phase two it will shoot a ring of shots (same as enforcer bot lightning shots) around it. Same Fire rate as an EP on 75 dex. Bullet speed is same as etherite shot. During this phase it will continue to fire shots from first phase, but will move much slower (chase speed same as other mages).

Shots : 18

Separation: 20 DEG.

Damage: 110-120

Inflicts Dazed for 3 seconds

Electro Adept

Immune to armour break

Immune to slow

Immune to paralyze

Def: 10

Hp:15000

Basically has a bulwark on steroids, shoots as fast as 50 dex does, 2 shots at a time, moving very fast. Shots disappear after one cycle. It shoots yellow void stars in this pattern.

Damage 60-70

Inflicts daze for 3 seconds

It also shoots the same shots as the old morning star that move very slow, firing one every 1.5 sec. at the nearest player, range 20.

Damage 200-300

Hits multiple targets

It spawns a THUNDER PORTAL, which behaves the same as an ice and fire portal, but has a yellow version of an Ice mages’s phase one rings.

Damage: 200

Thunder Archmage

Def: 150

Hp:5000

Is invulnerable most of the time. Follows this pattern through ALL phases:

Starts invul, for 3 seconds

Vulnerable 1.5 sec

Invul 3 sec

Vulnerable 1.5 sec

Moves VERY slowly

Immune to stasis

Immune to curse

Immune to armour broken

Shoots a machin gun of 12 shots/3 seconds with a cool down of 5 seconds in between. Damage: 90 very fast bullets, range: 6 (nearly same as dagger class). Shoots same shots as ray katana but smaller.

After some time, it will flash yellow, and rapidly (4 sets every 6 seconds) and randomly begin tossing bombs 2 at a time in random direction within a range of 12 tiles. Splash for bombs is 2.5 tiles

Bomb: 35

Inflicts armour broken for 1.25 seconds

Inflicts bleeding for 2.5 sec

Removes all positive buffs on anyone hit with a bomb

I think that the shatts enemies were chosses to keep a balance, so I don’t see the need of adding more/different types of enemies.

That a good 'ol trickster will drag.

And, with Fire and Water, the next enemies should be Wind or Earth.

FTFY

Also it’s fire and ICE

Ice = Frozen Water?

Yes, it’s a far reach.

Although a cool idea by itself, these would be horrible to add to shatts.

whys that

One question: Do we need any more Shatters enemies? It’s a complete dungeon, maybe too complete, and we surely don’t need any more enemies.

Idk maybe I might design an epic shatts :stuck_out_tongue:

Yikes well there’s so many reasons why not one being adding armor break to this dungeon is disgusting. Enemies that you can only hit for 1.5 seconds that remove all your nice buffs and armor break you are horribly unbalanced. Also they move slowly so even worse. Yellow void stars? in a shatters? As pleasing to the eye as trufflebutter :slight_smile: . Oh great more ways to insta pop great. Overall these are just silly ideas made by someone who had way to much time on their hands.

In terms of enemies and combat, shatters is essentially complete. If it ain’t broke, dont fix it.

Plus all the patterns would have to be re-worked and what would their activation range be (you never mentioned, do u even know what that is?

For the record , this is pretty much the only way experienced player die

Yes I’m not an idiot, the activation range would be the same as other mages .-.

Except you are, because red and blue mages have different activation ranges…

EDIT: how did you not know that? Have you ever done a private shatters? ever?

Oh great more ways for good players to die who just wanted to grind out some shatts and have a good time… fantastic.

no because clean shatters are boring as SHIT. How are you supposed to have fun playing a bullet hell game…without the bullet hell?

Shatters is an end game dungeon, and IMO shouldn’t be as grind able as something like abysses or sprites.

Okay so obviously you haven’t done a shatters at all because even a clean shatters has many bullet hell parts to it…

And nothing to say about the activation range thing? yeah that was kinda embarrassing…

Good thing it’s not :slight_smile:
Sprites and abysses you can fuck around and do the dungeon in 1 minute…

Shatters take 10 minutes with a good group and require everyone to actually know about the dungeon (like the two different activation ranges :slight_smile: ) to successfully grind.

Also just so you know, nobody will buy all of the halloween reskins for 2 UBHPs lmao.

I have 3 of each of them in my vault that I will probably sell later for like 2 life for all of them… if i can even find a buyer…

Meh, don’t see why we need another enemy, and Shatts is technically already an epic.

Maybe in a new dungeon.

Don’t you think Shatts are “epic” enough?