New set of mages concept in shatts (partial epic shatts idea?)

You should get your regular status removed for this comment, you buy sell your own shit for anything you want, there are no prices.

No

People are surviving, especially warrior.

In a clean shatts, there’s as much bullet hell in a shatts that there is a sewer. You literally have 3-4 enemies shooting slow bullets at you, and if you have more following you the rest of the team gets mad at you for “over spawning” or “dragging”

To say that to a guy to purposely moved adepts and mages into the way area where people go for first switch? I’ll have you know I’m wrong. Ever since my trickster died, I haven’t been able to pull more of these stunts after 2nd boss, but I try anyway and end up nexusing. You may have clean shatts experience but I have bullet he’ll experience. The fact that you even CONSIDER AT ALL that a clean shatts is hard bullet hell wise puts you on the list of “Only clean I’m a pleb who’s too lazy to dodge and have fun.” Name some other people here? The entire Pitch guild. The entire Elitist guild, the entire Charmed guild, and literally every other warrior ever even though they know they survive.

Also from the game’s stance, it’s trying to kill you.

I’ll bet you’d love the idea of removing fun from shatts, like oh let’s just replace every enemy there with a test chest! Would you like that? Of course you would, you’d love it, and write 10 persuasive essays to deca.

I mean sure I could sell my t11 sword for 4 deca rings but I doubt anyone will buy. If it is such a crime to give selling advice then my apologies.

As for regular, don’t worry you’ll get there :smiley:

Not sure if you’ve ever done 1st, 2nd, or 3rd boss… 1st boss you can stand by the side and avoid all bullets, but for almost all of 2nd you have to deal with the wheel spam and frequent circles with 1 gap. Also if you have ever done 2nd rage… you feel me? 3rd I guess the worst it gets is tentacle phase with helix shots or football player shots but all that is still worse than a sewers. Check yourself.

Odd, my favorite dragging class is warrior because to me it is easier to maneuver around the shots than teleport to an area which I don’t know half of what is ahead. My list for dragging is probably warrior, mystic, trickster.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: nice try buddy, I said that shatters just had some bullet hell aspects, not that it was hardin any way. As I said somewhere earlier, if you have a nice group of people that all know what they’re doing, a shatters should be easy asf.

You’re an idiot. That’s the only reason anyone (myself included) does shatts… If I wanted life I’d do a tomb…

I’m sure this is sarcasm, at least I hope so… headesk

Thanks for telling me how I feel :smiley: I didn’t know myself and you really helped me find myself in this sea of stupidity that is this thread :slight_smile:

/s

Also who tf writes 10 essays unless assigned? If you are qualified 1 should do the job (better in fact).

Anyway to ensure this pointless argument is at least somewhat on topic, I will add that it seems you may have grown attached to the idea of your fancy yellow mage class being added to the shatters dungeon. I hope this doesn’t come as a shock but they will not be, as they are a bit unbalanced and would ruin a near-perfect dungeon experience. However slap some different sprites on them and I actually could see them in a different (new?) dungeon. Or maybe even the same sprites in a shatters spin off, although balancing would be needed.

still nothing on the activation range huh? same as blue or same as red? or different?

Those are all way too easy to dodge

Odd, my favorite dragging class is warrior because to me it is easier to maneuver around the shot

You didn’t know you can use decoys to aim ice Spheres and where portals spawn?

nice group of people that all know what they’re doing, a shatters should be easy asf.

Which…is precisely the problem for a dungeon that’s a supposedly the highest difficulty, it should NEVER be easy at ANY point, you talk like you do shatts like udls, which no one should be able to.

Also who tf writes 10 essays unless assigned?

You, until you get what you want in a pixelated game, don’t try to deny it

Activation range? If I throw a few numbers at you will you stop,being an idiot?

Alright fine, activation range for ALL of these guys is 20 miles. Happy now?

“You Leave me no choice… Inferno! Blizzard! Thunder!”

Two years later…
“You Leave me no choice… Inferno! Blizzard! Thunder! Lightning! Tornado! Earthquake! Darkness! Light! Ballsacks! Anguish!..”

EDIT: not a roast, just saying Shatters should be as is :wink:

Well the twilight archmage is a master of elements…

Also just thunder recreates the trio of articuno ZAPDOS and moltres (that those two birds might have been based off, hence the shatts was created not too long after the Johto remakes)

But seriously. Think about it.

Never said it was hard, but you can’t deny it is a bullet hell.[quote=“DreadDrake, post:26, topic:7584”]
You didn’t know you can use decoys to aim ice Spheres and where portals spawn?
[/quote]

Lol ur funny. But warrior is still easier because they cannot catch up with you anyway. Also with warrior you can kill things very quickly if necessary, and the high def and speed is much better for rushing than teleporting.

Except people do, they just take longer and more skill. The dungeon can be easy and fun if everyone knows what they’re doing, but that doesn’t mean rushing switches and dealing with nooby drags can’t be dangerous. [quote=“DreadDrake, post:26, topic:7584”]
You,
[/quote]

Except false, and just because a few lines can piss you off, there’s no need to be become aggressive. AN essay is nothing like this; when writing an essay I’m assuming the reader knows the subject, while in this case you know seemingly less than most.

Lmao so idea is still incomplete. :slight_smile: [quote=“DreadDrake, post:26, topic:7584”]
until you get what you want in a pixelated game
[/quote]

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: If had what I wanted in this game I would be done playing it ahaha

Precisely why I hate it

You need to define what you think is “fun” to me. I feel like ur the kind of guy who enjoyed cookie clicker

Lmao so idea is still incomplete

You referring to my claim that a clean shatts is too easy and boring or the sprites? If sprites, tho we’re a concept, as a concept it’s basically complete.

If had what I wanted in this game I would be done playing it ahaha

Better click those cookies more

@DreadDrake I honestly don’t know why you f*cking hate warrior, but I could roast you all day for playing knight. So please, shut your piehole about hating Warrior (we all get it) or I swear at some point you’re going to get booted off the forums…
I don’t care if you dislike Warrior but don’t go on every single post making it glaringly obvious to everyone you see.

And what if he is? What gives you the right to tell him that his interests are wrong? People are entertained by many different things, even the things that others think are flat out dull. If you want to convince anyone of anything you might want to consider arguing on different points.

(P.S. your sprites suck, the yellow is too harsh on the eyes)

This had nothing to do with me hating warriors…

@Xaklor finally someone who gets it

lol I’ve heard about your vendetta against the class. Seems like hating things (and people) just because they are better is a theme with you.

I think the Shatters is un because it requires knowledge and skill to do safely, but there are ways to make it difficult and thrilling. Also, as long as you know what you’re doing, it is perfectly safe.

I think Xaklor summed up the sprites pretty well.

I think my points and your fallacies have been grounded, don’t you?

Is the skeleton or bbwolf skin included? If they are please hold on to them I will purchase them.

(P.S. your star sucks, the yellow is too harsh on the eyes)

Oh right I also forgot about trickster’s speedy ability, silly me!