New Shield (the best one yet)

###Shield Of The Forgotten

Take this… Use it against the horrors beyond this bridge, for their might is too great even for me…

####Stats:

• Tier: UT (I mean seirously what other tier can I put)
  • MP Cost: 70
  • Duration: 10 seconds
  • Cooldown: 3 seconds
  • Range: 4
  • Drop rate: 1/800
  • Effect:
  1. Effect to self: Armored 10 seconds (Yes, I am giving a tanky character more girth)
  2. Shoots 5 projectiles at 16 tps dealing 360-400 each. No stun.
  • Stat Bonus: +18 DEF (Yep.)
  • Special properties: None.
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 900

####Drops From:

• The Forgotten Sentinel

####More info
So people with a resu can deal shit tons of damage whist not worrying about dying. Good for rushing.

ST, L, T7, etc.

@XDRDogex

Im not gonna make an st set

Well. Now knights can have 198 Def! Yay!

Not to mention, super OP. Plus, drops from shatters.I feel that the shatters only having the white bag rings is the whole glory of it all.

70 Mp. No stun. 16 tiles/second and 5 projectiles.

###???

Yes.

No. In what way is this op?

70mp = cost to use
No stun. = This shield does not stun.
16 tiles/second and 5 projectiles.
16 tiles per second = how fast it shoots
5 projectiles. = how many projectiles it shoots.

He must have got confused because you did not give the exact speed and lifetime of the projectiles

######/s

WTF IS THIS MADNESS! [quote=“XDRDogex, post:1, topic:7484”]
Duration: 10 seconds
[/quote]

Wat.

NO! NO! Please don’t do this. Why would you make knight invincible? Because this is basically what you are doing. What was your thought process?

Wait what? Perma Armored? Yay! Now Knight can take 0 damage from everything! /s

So you basically just gave knight 36 extra def.

Ok, so lets just average that to 380 per shot. Multiply that by 5 and you get 1900. Damn. That’s a lot of damage.

My overview: WTF WERE YOU THINKING? THIS IS INSANELY OP.

The drop rate isn’t complaining.

The droprate is never an excuse to make an insanely OP item. Also, seriously, that is what you respond with?

Other than the fact that this is so OP I’m going to leave all that to the comments above, the Sprite is nice I’ll admit that but the needs renaming

Wait… Is that what I think it is?

This makes Knight practically invincible for 10 seconds at the cost of 70 MP while allowing the player to deal damage. Not to mention, the Knight is already nearly invincible and has extremely high damage. This shield is the one thing that should never be in the game. The sprite is okay, though.

This idea is really bad. It’s unbalanced and would just make the Knight more OP than it already is.

2/10.

Take out the cross in the middle IMO. Looks too much like oryx.

Really broken and overall just a bad item. Sprite is kinda cool tho, wish the horns had some texture.

Like what the hell is the duration on a shield when u have projectile speed. And oh man 3 seconds of cooldown with 10 seconds of armored so you can armor while armored. Nice. F -

Also why add “best one yet” jeez please be realistic…

Waiting for people to stop falling for the bait

Literally the most boring name I’ve seen on this forum

Better

Very low for a shield. In comparison, t0 wooden shield is 80, most are 100

so this crazy thing, for only 70 MP? What have you been smoking lately?

I don’t want to know what you’ve been smoking too be honest.

yeah the rarest item in the game

Thanks for the long explanation.

Anyways, the sprite is good, and you’ve put in effort. However, this shield is so massively overpowered and weird that this can’t be a serious item, so no candy for you.

Yeah I was tired

The portal powder

Pointless. Def can only block so much damage. Onve you maxed def on knight you are taking minimum damage from most enemies.

Anyone defending this item and calling it balanced is insane.

But tis balanced.