New Shield (the best one yet)

Mhhh, uh, technicly, nah…

The knight is already tanky as duck. No need to give him armored

Y U do dis? [quote=“XDRDogex, post:1, topic:7484”]
Duration: 10 seconds
Cooldown: 3 seconds
[/quote]

Y da duck U do dis? You realize that knights can perma armored with this? Making them almost unkillable?

Thank god there is no stun on this.

So the item itself gives 36 def when using it? Balanced.

So this item is used to break the game.

Add another 4 years to those 49 days you’ve been playing. Seriously though I can’t tell if you’re a troll or not the shield is blatantly ridiculous.

Chill dude

K, everyone is saying that this makes the knight broken af, but I’m going to go one step further and give you an example:

With this shield, you can tank O2’s shotgun.

If you don’t see the problem with that, you need to go play the game some more.

Really? That’s even more broken than I thought.

Oh wait. Does the shotgun armor break? I believe so.

EDIT : it doesn’t.

LOOK EVERYONE. ANYONE WITH A CRAPPY PET OR HIGHER WILL BE ABLE TO PERMA-ARMORED ON A KNIGHT. PLUS A LOT MORE DAMAGE. WHAT IS THlS???

Um… What I said. 198 Def.

No to mention, the drop rate it doesn’t matter. Its not so low that nobody in the history of this game will get it.

5 projectiles x 380 (Average damage per shot)= 1900 Damage if all shots hit, not to mention lower Mp cost.

You know those medusa bombs? those wont do anymore damage.

Still waiting for people to stop taking the bait.

Clickbaity-est title ever

If this had like 250 mp cost and a 11+ second cool down it would be OK to have in the game (maybe)

We all are…

At least reverse those times.

Lower the armored time to 4 seconds and raise the mp to 120

I’m really sorry, but this is exactly the kind of unthought items that I hate so much about the forum. If a shield has an edge over other shields, it also needs a weakness. But why need a stun when you can tank with 200 DEF and deal over 30000 damage in a matter of seconds?

And honestly, Knight is the most stupid class in the game, so many melee UTs like resu and Fire armor are already only suited for it so seeing ideas like this makes me want to kill myself.

Still waiting.[quote=“SupermanEH, post:33, topic:7484, full:true”]
I’m really sorry, but this is exactly the kind of unthought items that I hate so much about the forum. If a shield has an edge over other shields, it also needs a weakness. But why need a stun when you can tank with 200 DEF and deal over 30000 damage in a matter of seconds?

And honestly, Knight is the most stupid class in the game, so many melee UTs like resu and Fire armor are already only suited for it so seeing ideas like this makes me want to kill myself.
[/quote]

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.