New Shuriken (Moondance Chakram)

Oooooooooooooooooooooo Cool Idea but kinda OP
(love in game description and name as well)

Boomerangs are entirely possible. This could work by firing the initial shot, creating a stationary shot (like Void Blade), and firing a final shot back st you.
As for the multi hit, I thought that things like Geb’s fire attacks that zip around the outside can you hit multiple times?

Regardless, I’m a huge fan of this idea. I love the sprite and concept, something I can’t always say. My only complaint is the drop location. If I were you, I would’ve just left no drop location, as it doesn’t match the Rock Dragon whatsoever. However, if I had to choose one, I’d say that Large Ghost Archers might be good.
I really like this idea. 8/10.

nice

I love this idea !!!

me to

A lot of people are just saying this is essentially a “boomerang shuriken”. it may boil down to that but something that’s getting overlooked (and something that is super key to this imo) is that the shuriken stays put for 1.5s.

since a boomerang shuriken is both unimpressive and probably pointless because of piercing katanas, I suggest you make the stationary projectile the selling point. to get the most out of placing a stationary projectile at a distance, I suggest you drop the range to 8 or so and extend the hover time to 3s. I know this sounds similar to Void Blade at a distance but you would still use the two for different purposes, since void blade is stronger by a lot and is easier to hit enemies chasing you than this.

honestly I like the fact it doesn’t look like a typical shuriken

I really, really, like this idea. It doesn’t seem overpowered, and I feel that it super unique which is always good for an idea.

Rock dragon would not be my first choice of a drop. I would choose something more angelic. However, since nothing like that really exists in the game, I was thinking maybe Ivory Wyvern, or something like that. Also, I believe there are enough event whites.

Love the idea, keep up the good work!

only issue with it dropping form wyvern is that it already drops a shuriken

yep

epic

I was just about to say this xD

I don’t really see any link between those? Could you explain what link you saw between those?

I like this idea!

See @Clash Royal Executioner for what this will hopefully look like

I also don’t see a link between:

• Jugg and Sphinx/Hermit
  • QoT and Nature Sprites
  • Cdirk and Cube Gods
  • Dbow and Septavius
  • Stheno and Bulwark
  • EP and Limon
  • Void Blade and Gulpord

Anyway, giving them a WB drop just makes sense. Nobody buffs Ghost Kings as is, so doing something like this would make people buff them.

Hey Xaklor,

I will take this into account as the idea itself still seems lacking. I was thinking that maybe when the ninja comes back into contact with the Moondance Chakram upon its return, the ninja will be able to go invisible for 1.5 second, yet I might nerf the cooldown to 2.5 seconds and the hover time to 3 seconds.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.