NEW SKULL (the best one)

###Ghastly Skull

As you hold the skull, you notice that the skull levitates half an inch above your hand. Spooky!

####Stats:

• Tier: UT (Come on.)
  • MP Cost: 200
  • Duration: 7 seconds
  • Cooldown: 2 seconds
  • Range: Where your cursor is.
  • Effect: Summons a ghost pillar that sucks health from enemies and transfers to you.
  • Stat Bonus: +2 vit +2 wis
  • Special properties: Summons a ghostly pillar.
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 300

Ghostly Pillar:
There is no sprite. It’s literally that pillar that Dr.Terrible summons except blue.
Damage: 70, retrieves 70 hp to the user.
Cooldown per shot: 1 second.
Lasts for 7 seconds
Total DMG: 280 dmg overtime
Radius: 1 tile
Hits multiple targets.
Ignores defense of target.

####Drops From:

• Ghost king 1/400

####More info
It’s a very hard hitting skull that summons stationary pillars, who steal life for you. Problem is, that the range is short as hell. This makes it good for those enemies that stay in one spot. For example, Avatar Of The Forgotten King. This can make you enemies to be used like tools to help keep you in the game. If you’re lucky enough, you can hit multiple enemies! Helpful in Shatters. Damage is still dealt when the enemy is in invulnerable mode, much like the Assassin’s poison.

Actually pretty cool! Maybe you should make the drop rate change like per ghost thingy, and the sprite needs work to make it more pillar like, so it doesn’t even look like a skull that much. I give it 7/10!

Can be used as a mine or against enemies you can use EP against, otherwise it’s not really useful.

Except you would need to stand on the Ava, and with only 70 damage per shot it’s not going to do anything against him.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/avatar-of-the-forgotten-king

90 fucking Def. That’s about 10 damage per shot, 40 total. For 175 Mp and considering how dangerous it is, not worth it in the slightest.

Do you mean this?

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/red-gas-spawner

Overall the idea isn’t completely uninteresting, it’s just extremely underpowered. Right now I could do a fuckload more damage and get several full heals in 7 secs using just a t3 Skull.

It says piercing.

Edit: I made is so it spawns where your cursor is, not where you stand.

Do you mean armor piercing?

You could make it clearer by simply copy-pasting what other items say, for example, from the in-game description of Cwand: “Ignores defense of target”.

Still really weak compared to the already existing Skulls.

Fugly Skull Because Of Blue Otherwise It Looks Good

Did no one else immediately think of the hidden tesla

yes

So if you have a legendary/divine pet or good mana regen… You could just spam those and never loose health? Even if there was a limit, the cooldown is ridiculously low. :I

… except for the fact that none of these Skulls has any cooldown nor needs 7 seconds to take effect?

expensive!

what’s the difference between this and sucking health from enemies directly to you.

If it’s a white bag, at least 400 please.

What is the point of this if you can just do this yourself.

Good.

Good.

A :candy: for your efforts! My main problem is that the ghost pillar is useless, since you can do it yourself.

So umm, would the pillar stop Ivory Wyvern from moving? Does it count as an actual, like, thing(can’t think of a word right now)?

Also, since the pillar is summoned from your cursor, that means that I can constantly steal health while staying at the range of my staff. Interesting idea, although normal skull already do that.

More questions: Does the pillar still heal me even if I can’t see it?
Why is the mp cost so high?
How many targets does it hit, exactly?
Why is the damage so low, even with the armor piercing?

So you don’t spam.[quote=“Cenamuch, post:12, topic:7509”]
what’s the difference between this and sucking health from enemies directly to you.
[/quote]

It that it takes longer to regen hp and this also can be a backup skull. You can also suck heath from a distance.

The skull of endless torment is 250.
Snake skin armor is 110…[quote=“Cenamuch, post:12, topic:7509”]
What is the point of this if you can just do this yourself.
[/quote]

???

No.

Well thank you for answering all of the other questions lol

How can it hit multiple targets? Does it zap a few per shot or target one at a time (which it should).

Otherwise, if it lasts for 7 seconds and theres a 2 second cool down, you could potentially have 3 up at the same time forever making a solo shatts super frickin easy, getting healed 210 hp per 1 second. Yikes.

Has the potential to be mega op.

Yes.[quote=“SkySplice, post:13, topic:7509”]
Why is the mp cost so high?
[/quote]

So people won’t spam it. It’s not high.[quote=“SkySplice, post:13, topic:7509”]
How many targets does it hit, exactly?
[/quote]

How many max targets can a normal skull hit? Thats the number.[quote=“SkySplice, post:13, topic:7509”]
Why is the damage so low, even with the armor piercing?
[/quote]

AGAIN, the skull of endless torment is 135 mp and deals 200 dmg.

but thatś not a white bag…

Yes but 200 - max def to every target.

Your idea pales in comparison to Shaitan’s skull.