New UT Ring: BloodDrinker Ring

##BloodDrinker Ring

Drinks the Wearers’ blood and gives them Untold Vampiric Power. Contains the Soul of a slain Vampire.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Stat Bonus: -50 HP, -4 Vit, +4 Speed, +3 Dex, +7 Attack
  • Fame Bonus: 3%
  • Feed Power: 400

####Drops From:

• Drop location 1: Lord Ruthven (5% chance to drop)
  • Drop location 2: Coffin (2% chance to drop)

####More info
(working on a story)

+12 attack and +12 def is ridiculous! You’re making it give more DPS than a crown, and more def than an ubdef.

Didn’t Really know how high I should put them. Suggestions?

No, I do not have constructive criticism.

You’re looking for an item that reduces HP and vit, in exchange for damage and defense?

Maybe remove all small buffs, and make it specialized? Then I would give it -60 HP, +8 att, +8 def.

(maybe still too high, I’ll wait for other people’s suggestions)

What do you mean?

A good rule of thumb for making new rings is that if your idea has more than 4 different stats, it’s probably time to go back to the drawing board.

Your ring has 8 different stats.

not helpful, please restrain your comments to constructive criticism

It actually has all the stats in game xD

why is that RMG? @RMGnoob

Updated Stats, hows this?

(please note this is my first try at making a ring so it will need a fair amount of work)

could u not wait till you finish it to post it?

and why does it have soo many stat changes, its a pain to look at.

oh seems like RMG already said this

Working on my college hw simultaniously. Education comes first

working on changing it

to

Sorry to tell you this, but although u r very active on these forums, u r trying not too hard to make good ideas it’s not good

???
what is wrong with my ideas?

also don’t be sorry
I need criticism, it is important

I feel like you are trying too hard to make new popular topics but they aren’t super good
Maybe once in a while

never been popular in my life lol
once in a while what?
this Forum is for ideas to improve gameplay not popularity if I am not mistaken?

Because it’s inelegant, because it shows that you didn’t really have a clear design in mind when you made the ring, and because it’s a lot harder to balance than a ring with fewer stats.

Still too many stats. -4Vit/+1Spd/+1Dex are completely insignificant. The Hp penalty is very easy to compensate for, with the Leaf Hide armor for example.

Not really a fan of Hp penalties on equipment, to be honest. Putting an Hp penalty on an item without at the same time forcing people to use it aggressively means they’ll only equip it on loot chests or on a long-range class.