New UT Ring: BloodDrinker Ring

read the in game description. I am not a fan of health drops either but it fits the description which in my opinion is important in a well made Item

ok updated further

to

A good game designer is someone who can mesh a good lore with a good gameplay. If you have to make the gameplay part suffer for the sake of the lore, you’re doing it wrong (especially in a game like RotMG that was never story-based or lore-heavy to begin with).

That’s already more interesting. The -4 Vit is still basically irrelevant though.

noted, also part of why it is such a small hp drop

Yeah, but the Forum is also for COMPLETE ideas. It is better to make one or two great ideas in a month, than ten bad ones in a week.

Also, the -50 HP -4 VIT is the weirdest stat decrease combo I’ve ever seen.

I like getting my ideas out before I forget them then developing them over time. (I am fairly absent minded)

why is that?

Well, I just don’t have suggestions.

Benleekids, sorry I don’t have suggestions. But from the way this ring has been tweaked, it looks like it will end up as a “poor man’s crown” or just a dps dealing ring.

um…

better start changing that[quote=“Benleekids, post:21, topic:5774”]
read the in game description. I am not a fan of health drops either but it fits the description which in my opinion is important in a well made Item
[/quote]

rmg said it basically already, but imagine this

Explosion armor!:
descrip : explodes when u die!

effect: deal 5000dmg to all enemies in 10 block radius

this effect matches the description very well, but is a bad item.

Very constructive, you’re amazing.

As for the ring, i personally wouldn’t use it, but i can see why it’s useful. Drop rate is kinda low, and sprite is not interesting. Maybe 5% drop from Ruthven? It’s kind of bad, you should compare it to other items and balance it accordingly.

point taken

As I said, I don’t have suggestions. I’m not very creative.

will update drop rate

If I wear this ring, with the cheater robe…I’ll have -150 hp.

Wait so on a class with 100 hp to start… I’m going to have -50hp / 0? Like how does this work

If I equip this ring with my robe, since I’m already at zero hp, will I basically kill myself

I believe that you won’t die instantly. I think that you’ll die when you are hit tho. Think of it like 1 hp.

I honestly want to see someone stupid enough to try that, post a video
no offense

Not a lot of people have a cheater armour. Plus, nobody is that stupid to give up their cheater armour.

why would you even want the Cheater Armour?

The first time LOD was released, the armours were pretty much directly better than their top counterparts, so Kabam turned all of the LOD armours to cheater armours.

means?