New UT Ring: BloodDrinker Ring

Lair of Draconis. (drops from Eye of Dragon(Rock Dragon)?)

oh

I believe you would die as soon as you take a shot / enter dungoen / nexus / literally do anything other than nothing.

still want to see it

should I make it soulbound?

Generally, all UTā€™s are soulbound, so Iā€™d recommend doing so.

Keep It Tidy
Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:

Donā€™t start a topic in the wrong category.
Donā€™t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.

Donā€™t post no-content replies.

Donā€™t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
Donā€™t sign your posts ā€” every post has your profile information attached to it.
Rather than posting ā€œ+1ā€ or ā€œAgreedā€, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.

anyway, the idea seems cool, but manor already has a ut ring, and 5% drop rate seems a little high for a crown level itemā€¦

canā€™t think of any other vampire monsters off the top of my head, ideas?

possibly kage kami?
maybe remake the desc and name to fit around them?

hmmā€¦ Iā€™ll work on it
thanks for input

its not stupid! imagine getting a 7/8 grave in the nexus! its been mans dream since swatsec!

?
what?

weird stats, I guess it could be used as a switch out ring like a ub att

sigh

SwatSecOne was a hacker from a couple years back that murdered everyone in the nexus by hacking into an adminā€™s account.

!!! I think I was there! OMG it wasnā€™t just remembering a dream!!!

The problem I have with ring ideas are that they are pretty boring. Mostly just putting some stat bonuses around and thatā€™s all. Itā€™s extremely hard to make a ring idea unique and cool without being either overpowered or insignificant and not used at all with just stat bonuses. Someone could make a ring with a cool effect instead of just stat bonus changes like
"Using your ability heals you for 80hp"

Or for your ring to fit the "Blood/Necro"
theme something like

ā€œHitting a shot grants healing effect for 1 secondā€
+40hp +6 spd

So itā€™s an attack based ring that sacrifices some defensive stats, doubt many people will use it because survivability is always better than +10 in offensive stats.

Im nit too sure what this would be used for, but it seems like it would only work well on a knight or something with high def. Good idea though.

thank you

Not only are the stats absolutely dreadful and overall make it a chest-only item, but you should definitely attempt to make a better sprite. No shading, basic design, its even off center.

Not being hateful, just giving you criticism for you to learn and adapt upon. Best of luck to you!

suggestions for the sprite?