Nexusing From A Boss

Does anyone ever have that feeling of loss or guilt whenever you nexus from a boss you have done so much damage to?

Sometimes I think to myself , “What if I was finally gonna get that Cronus Dirk that I’ve always wanted … but nooooooooo you had to nexus”

“cronus dirk” xD

And yes i know that feeling…

Yes, especially if that nexus was unneccesary. But nexusing is usually the better decision

Yes, ever udls I nexused from. Ever.

But then theres a time that your flashing and you don’t want to nexus because of this, and you die.

No

No pcaves too hard for me.

When I nexus I feel proud that I survived a pcave. Very hard dungeon.

ppe btw

In all seriousness, I don’t like it when I dc at sprites or snake pits.

i nexused from a tomb earlier today nut just died and i was walking to my bag maybe 5 tiles away then accidentally nexused instead of e i hit r

more like crippling depression.

Half of the time I type ‘ready’ in cem I nexus ._.

CDirk doesnt even have good fp why did i fed it how to uninstall chromosome

that moment when you got a bracer and did not pick it up and wrote bracer in chat but forgot to press enter fml

xD RIP if that is fr xD

Holy crap yes

I unfortunately have a severe case of anti-nexus disorder.

i tank nut because “i can do it. no need to nexus” and got para in front of her(?)(still thinking i can do it) and die as warrior(precisely is rogue oh well)

The better question is, what if you, theoretically, nexused from a frost quiver.
(Or any good white/good loot)

;_; I hate my r button

I hate when im glowing red and boss is killed in the same time, and i nexus when he dies…

here is a solution for that unbind your nexus key:)

Yes same