Ninja Buff

I have a few questions about the new buff to tiered katanas. First: Is a t12 katana better than doku? Second: Did any of the max stat caps change for the ninja? Thanks for responding :slight_smile:

Doku still has more range and dps.

As far as I’m aware, no.

Oh ok, thanks for responding so quickly :smiley:

Np. It took me 3 minutes, I’m honestly surprised @Scorchmist didn’t beat me to this one. :slight_smile:

i will be a lot less active on forums now.

no[quote=“SurvivorLI, post:1, topic:5898”]
Did any of the max stat caps change for the ninja?
[/quote]

no

The t12 katana now does armour piece, so it’s op. All max stats of ninja are now capped at 75, including up and mp.

:frowning: Why? It’s like the end of an era.

I’m pretty sure it had to do with certain error, users.

And the doku still has that wavy pattern which may or may not be good.

I like it because my aim is trash, so the waviness helps. Kinda like vibrato helps keep in tune.

Max stats for ninja didn’t change

doku>T12

not sure if this is true
if it is its like a crystal katana

It was a joke

The latter is true for lower-def enemies. However, the T12 is now actually viable in situations where the Doku would’ve been better. Which used to be more or less always, even in spite of the wavy pattern.

Ray is still Not That Good™, the Sullen Blade - Annoying Firecracker Katana - is now the Ninja’s EP, the Void Blade’s nerf is neglectable, and all tiered Katanas have a higher average damage now; the T8 has the lowest average increase, with 3, and the T5 the highest, with 10.

Thanks for the graph! I just realized, is it still called annoying firecracker?

They should change it back to celestial blade.

It’s actually called the Sullen Blade now, which is also a fairly cool name, I guess.