Not Looking for Realm Girlfriend

Hi. My name is Duckymaste otherwise known as Duckymaste. As of December 2, 2016 I have retired from hitting on chicks. Even though these series of threads were made as a joke, I no longer feel the need to do these anymore. Here is one last picture. Sorry about the lighting and 240 pixel quality.

Hi Looking for Girlfriend!
Looking For Realm Girlfriend
Looking for Realm GF

What’s that weird white thing in the middle?

Well… how about a boyfriend then?

but dat gey

and if u gey u no heven

and if u no heven u no banana syrup

me read book and u wrong

I like what you’ve done with the black coat there, makes you look like Batman.

Shirtless Asian Guy: not the topless pics we wanted, but clearly the topless pics we deserve.

Nice abs…

It is up to you guys to create what a story about why I am not looking for girlfriend. I will go along with whatever you guys say.

That could be a fun new Forum Game actually: come up with a reason why Duckymaste abandoned his quest for internet poontang.

omg…

whos name does this echo so havily… surprised no one mentioned her

@shaxasno i summon you!!!

(PS: if you want to submit this story about Ducky to my contest you can)

This tilts me beyond belief.

write a story about him

the DARK CHINK

I’m on it :wink:

and replying to PS- probabably not > ~>

didn’t want to, got flagged, gave up

you know there are other options other than t1 katanas…

no i was saying reasons for giving up/no gf

lets start the fan fiction everyone add a sentence. Once upon a time there was an 18 year old guy named duckymaste.

wtf? this is starting to sound like never ending story…

wtf is this? go to tinder or smthing else

#Ducky fanfiction coming up

There was once a pale skinny ninja named Ducky. He traveled all through-out the realms in search of a mate, specifically, a female mate. He posted ads out on the Nexus bulletin boards daily, and hanged out at the pub, drinking Oryx stout while keeping an eye at the door at all times. Muscled knights, ripped paladins and self-centered warrios came into the pub, but not a single delicate slender bodied character entered. The days went by and Ducky stayed at that same seat, going out only to replace his old ads with new ones. Until, finally, one day.

A tall, blonde came sashying in.

Ducky’s eyes widened, and he quickly jumped out of his seat, adjusting his katana while doing so. He walked over to the blonde, tapping her shoulder as she was talking with a muscled knight. “Hey sexy, I was wondering if you would like to have a drink with me, I’ll pay.” [details=The blonde turned around][/details]
“How thoughtful of you! I’ll be right over!” The blonde said, giving the gawking ducky a wink.
“Your not a female!?” Ducky would say in bewilderment.

"Ahaha, what made you think that? This blonde hair?" Trofimowen said while flipping his hair then turning back towards the knight he was talking with.

Ducky then begun to question his life as a fellow ninja in the Rotmg community. He made a decision to stay single for the rest of his life, so that this encounter wouldn’t ever happen again.

(Quick work)