Not Looking for Realm Girlfriend

at least she is on forums.

If you want perfect grammar, those people who post in game discussion has pretty good grammar, like @nevov ?

Whaaaaat!? XO I’m not looking for some sort of Irl partner in Rotmg, obviously realm is full with mostly 40% little kids and 40% very old people, and 20% people near my age. But if I start taking the percects form the 20% that I do not need, for example;

8% of my age people are overweight, 8% of the 20 is overly skinny, this leaves 4% left of the Rotmg population who could interesting me, and out of that percent about 1% is able to type with hella good grammar…

ummm i think less old people, more people your age…[quote=“Shaxasno, post:44, topic:3068”]
8% of my age people are overweight, 8% of the 20 is overly skinny, this leaves 4% left of the Rotmg population who could interesting me,
[/quote]

wait… how did that math work???

8% of the 20% is like 2% of the people being supposedly “overweight”. Thus still having aprox 18%

tfw no qt3.14 realm gurl

any translations?

Basically pears a robot.

I think.

i was waiting for u in the rotmg discord. just to say hi. u never came back

I think I may be in that 4% :wink:

Is the person in your realm-eye profile you?

Yes, that is a picture of me in my realmeye profile

oh sorry, hung out with bf afterwards

im retired its okay. im not allowed to hit on girls. you are perfectly safe :smiley:

feels bad man, you’re still getting friendzoned even online, dont worry buddy im right there with you :joy::sunglasses::sob:

i get friendzoned on purpose doe

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.