Odd Random Lag Spikes?

Yeah, this happens a lot. Not only does it rubberband for a few seconds, but it occasionally lags me out as well. It only started happening after DECA took over (I got lag spikes before, but not as frequent). I’ve noticed that when it happens to me, it also happens to other players. I would say it’s a problem with the servers.

I had 2 maxed deaths today and while they were both lag deaths I should have stopped playing as soon as I noticed it was lagging but I really wanted to play.

I blame myself for playing then dying but c’mon DECA fix your crap.

_I’ve been getting more and more lag spikes in the past week than I ever have before. Hopefully this doesn’t continue.

Hmm, I haven’t played for a long time now so I’m not really sure. I do get rubberbands a few times there and there but not hardcore rubberbands after 5-10 minutes. :confused:

Oh, but apparently they fixed the 1k+ net jitter realms (it was caused by bots). Anybody experience any recent bouts of those realms?

Yes, I’ve died from it a lot.

My archer died yesterday. i Lost about 16 life on that character. I was doing the 2nd in the lab and the boss was all the way on the other side then he was on top of me half a second later i was dead.:frowning:

its time to stop playing realm and get a headstart on csgo

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.