Oryx Skin for new Warrior set?

I know the set just came out, but i just thought it was funny

This is an example of the Mandela Effect.
You thought that the set would look sort of red-gold-black-ish,
but that was all in your head.
In fact, all of the ST sets have the Oryx Skin, you just didn’t look close enough.
Every class has that skin as a default, and the tinkerer sells only Oryx skins.
All the gods of the realm are Oryx Skin’s.
Even Oryx is an Oryx Skin.

I’m surprised that you didn’t notice that before, You ignorant fool.

Yes, unfortunately for you @DQBlizzard, all the signs were there. You should have considered that before posting. Realm of the Mad God IS in fact an Oryx Skin.

Even life itself is an Oryx Skin.

:fearful: If everything is an Oryx Skin, is nothing an Oryx Skin?

Just a glitch.

Let me tell you something…
Nothing is a word
A word can be found in a dictionary
Oryx Skin also be found in a dictionary
Meaning that Oryx Skin is a word.
Coincidence?
I think not
But wait
There is more
What happens if nothing is an Oryx Skin?
Yes, that would result in a paradox that would create a black hole that would swallow all the items in the world.
Items fall in the category of Ideas.
There was a post about the ring of empty feelings
Empty is a synonym of Nothing
Emptiness is not contained within this Universe since nothing is empty.
And since everything would be swallowed up by the black hole, then nothing wouldn’t be swallowed up.
Nothing escapes a black hole.
The Oryx Skin has black in it
The Oryx Skin thus has nothing in it
Thus nothing is not the Oryx Skin, it is merely a Part of the Oryx Skin.

But the real question is, is the Oryx Skin in Realm of the Mad God an Oryx Skin?

Obviously not,
The actual Oryx Skin is not even in Realm Of The Mad God, it is contained in a crate marked ‘private’ in the basement of my house in Jendono, in the continent of Caqera, on the planet of Naepaturn, in the Ucera System, in the Qawend Galaxy.
So yeah, Oryx Skin in reality is probably Oryx Skin squared.

But really, can Oryx Skin^2 be itself squared? ((Oryx Skin^2)^2)?

How About (Oryx Skin^Infinity)?

Exactly. Not only that, but you can have subsets of infinity to an infinite number because of the range of integers. So what would ((Oryx Skin^Infinity[Infinity])^Infinity[Infinity]) be? Would that itself be an Oryx Skin?

Maybe Not,
As you can see, the whole ((Oryx Skin^Infinity[Infinity])^Infinity[Infinity]) would not be viable due to the Pythagoryx Theorem stating that the Oryx Skin^2 would be equal to only Oryx Skin^3 - Oryx Skin.
So the ideal value of a true Oryx Skin would be around Oryx Skin^10000058000000000000000000000000000008500000000000000000000000000000008500000000000000058000000000000’s
So the whole infinity thing is sort of wrong, as it disproves the MRCrag effect.

Ah, I am sorry for my lack of insightful information. It’s just that my passion to find out the true Oryx Skin is still rather not yet quenched, and I am driven by my motivation and determination to rid myself of the lack of knowledge on this issue that haunts me to this day.

If you wish to know more about the ways of the Oryx Skin then try reading my new book.

:grinning: Oh wow, thanks a ton! Where can I pick up your book and how much is it?

A mere 60$, but you may as well pay me with an Oryx Skin since that’s what everything is.
At Barnes And Oryx.

wtf is this?

a philosophic discussion?

@Scorchmist, you must learn the meaning behind Oryx Skin. Come back when you have a 4 page double spaced research paper (with citations) on said topic. Thank you.

flagged for inappopriate

ofc i didnt actually