Oryx's Paracosm: An Endgame Dungeon by Puffagod

tfw you bump ur own thread

tfw the person wanting your thread to close bumps it 3 times

eca

Both of you five minute time outs in your respective corners.

Bump :wink:

nice

I was thinking about realm as a game after watching talwars latest video and I think this dungeon in combination with a final oryx boss is just what the game needs. Is there anyway that beating the paracosm could open the portal to O3 or something like that?

Also if there is ever an o3 they should make him immune to status effects and shoot bullets that 1 shot you if they are not dodged in certain phases.

Check out my idea THE BEYOND for a final Oryx boss. This dungeon aims to deepen and continue Oryxā€™s story and influence in the wake of that idea c:

plays trickster
gets to bridge boss
teleports to gigatome
activates boss with everyone else
in rage phase
teleports away from group
players get slowed, weak, quiet, sick and armour broken.
everyone dies/nexuses except me
finishes boss
gets weatherhead mask

Hmm. It sure would be interesting though if it wasnā€™t soulbound. People would start to sell it for more as it accumulated more fame.

oh god, there would be so many swap scams

20 minutes, more like 20 hours, no, more like 20 days of entertainment

tfw when your favorite dungeon creators get sucked into ugc and now it takes 9999e9999 months for each dungeon
i mean yeah they actually get released but im not that type of player ultra sad
;((((
wait actually idk if puffa is in ugc

He isnā€™t.

oā€¦

Hey!
To confirm, I am not a part of the UCG. Not sure how you became one in the first place, and in the end Iā€™m not particularly concerned because I find DECAā€™s design direction a bit hit-and-miss :3

There are a few reasons why I havenā€™t put out any more ideas. Firstly the death of the Art Maker has killed the majority of my non-published work, so thatā€™s highly irritating. Of course it also prevents me from crafting dungeons in the way that I am used to, and for someone who is fairly stubborn it is very difficult to adjust toā€¦ paint dot net, which my small brain finds labyrinthine. It is very annoying that the Art Maker had to keel over when it did because it was literally on the dawn of a new idea which has since been suspended, to my chagrin.

Furthermore I have just been very busy and dedicating creative energies to projects outside this community. Hurts to say it but I agree, this place isnā€™t what it used to be, probably due to the UCG and/or the subreddit (praise unto the Eye!)

Anyway I havenā€™t given up or anything, and despite this undeterminable hiatus I fully intend to resume my position as your humble dungeonsmith at some point in the future c:

Paint .net isnā€™t as efficient for the rotmg spriterā€™s needs as the Art Maker was in any case.
There may be some plugins that could help if though if the Art Maker truly is dead in aeternum.

EDIT: Removed that dirty hyperlink.