Oryx's Paracosm: An Endgame Dungeon by Puffagod

420/10

Infinity out of 100*

10/0

Great Idea! Just my 2 cents on the ideaā€¦

I feel the rings could use just a bump up (+1) for each bonus stat it provides. Obviously it sounds broken, but if it took me over 20 minutes to read your idea alone, clearing the dungeon and getting to those bosses, and getting SB damage on them, on top of that the probability of a white, I feel you should be rewarded just a bit more. The Gigatome has crit chance, and whenever there is a new stat, you need to be very careful. Rotmg is a very clean game and most players enjoy it because of that reason, so adding only one item with a whole new stat can be a little strange and maybe unwanted.

Otherwise, one of the best fan made ideas not in Realm alone but overall. So much effort and love I can feel it. The story is disgustingly good and idk how you made so many sprites. Thanks and I hope this somehow influences another dungeon!

Puffagod is back!

Incredible Puffagod, once again insane work! Should be put into the game instantly, same as The Beyond, only concern is how to get in, that might be a problem that you need to consider changing.

Yet again, another wonderful dungeon by Puffagod himself. That was a lot. I gave up reading at page 3.

This is an absolutely amazing idea!

Keep up the hard work! :hamburger:

Some things interesting.

For got to mention.

Another post that will soon end up in the Best of the Best.

unlikely for now. Maybe after a long time.

wow VERY NICE
just I think the prism is kinda too op

reminds me of warcraft. 100% looking forward towards it. People like you should be commended for the hardwork.

My idea was to make the player BECOME the decoy - but aye, I must admit it is a little strong.

Iā€™ll wait for a few more responses before I reach a consensus on any of the item stats!

You delve too deep! :wink:

Thanks a bundle for the responses & likes; do keep 'em coming and spread the word! C:

something I remembered about your skull:
I asked you if the hp increase was set or scaled with wisdom, and how much it increased it by. I saw that you added in that it increased with wisdom, but you still havenā€™t said how much it goes up. paladin seals scale with wisdom but thereā€™s still an upper limit, an actual number.

got that part figured out yet?

Not yet, to be honest I really donā€™t like/understand seals; hence Iā€™ve never designed one and likely never will. The HP increase of the skull would be quite hefty; Iā€™d say zseal/gcookie level, if that means anything, which it probably doesnā€™t C:

howā€™s this then?
hp increase: 60 @ >30 wis
hp increase: 105 @ 75 wis

Aw, I was hoping that there was some deep influences or whatever.
Still a great idea!

Looks alright but seems a little too much?

I feel as if the nature dungeon should just be completely separate from the rest and dropped by an ent.

Personally feels like this is a little overboard and thereā€™s no way deca would be able to make this because no real human would take the time to read 85 pages lol

All in all it was a good 10 minute scrollthrough. good job

Ouch ;c

I did though, itā€™s not a hard read. Although I would say itā€™s rather abstract about some things but very detailed in others.