Patch Notes 27.7.X10.2

If this has anything to do with the Snake Temple and FJungle I will sell my left leg and kidney to DECA.

Doc beat you Console, I’m so sorry…

Meh.

I don’t read the topics. Just skim through them.

Love the penguin knight, the rooster pet skin, the chinese dragon, and the reskin EP and bulwark. Everything else felt like a filler, like truly, WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A CROWN RESKIN?

EDIT: Can we make vault chests and character slots earnable in game? Pl0x?

Those would be great for free 2 play players

Yeah, I know right? Basically, the people who can’t afford to spend money can actually have a better experience playing the game. Like, the people who don’t buy chests and chars are eventually stuck spamming mule accounts, and have no space left for their soulbound items. I would make slots a “rareish” drop, like, maybe a little more uncommon than white bags, so it isn’t groundbreaking, but it would make a extremely nice addition to the game.

Take notes DECA please xD

As good looking the Bulwark sprite is there is no real reason to release it without buffing the drop rate due to how unbelievably uncommon the drop is already. I’ve played for 4 years and done countless snake pits and I have yet to get one. Odds are I won’t get one in the few months this reskin will be out

Well, they are doubling the drop rates for the reskins, so I guess it’s sort of an event thing? I mean, now is a pretty good time to farm for the white beg reskins. :stuck_out_tongue:

yeet

yes but with the double bulwark drop rate, I am actually FARMING snake pits for once instead of just buying my spd from other people. So at least they got me out doing something different.

I got the re-skin cbow (artic) today, in about 6-7 guild ots. I haven’t beeb able to use it becauee i don’t have anymore empty char slots, but it does look nice aesthetically. Deca has done a good job updating and communicating with us, which i feel makes the game 100x better.

I get that these skins and pet skins and reskins are cool and such, but I don’t think there’s a need for all of them. Maybe add new items, a few new skins and pet skins, but this is just ridiculous.

How do u get the vault chest and cslot unlokers?

Cough, Cough

DECA probably forgot…

They’re probably too busy working on more reskins.

I see that nexus paper lantern they’re trying to sneak in there!

Deca wants the sweet sweet hong bao( red packet) Money that the unmarried people get (aka almost everyone)

i may be alone on this but i don’t like the reskins, they look way too detailed. it feels like it belongs on a private server

I would presume that all the chinese themed content would be to attract chinese players… but isn’t RotMG banned in China? At least I think I’ve read that somewhere.

Also, two new knight skins. Because why not, right?

There are Chinese people living outside of China…

Plus during cny most ppl who celebrates cny would get quite a bit of money, just in time to blow it on rotmg

INB4, “Prove to us you’re yellow and free gold for uuuu!”

Heh, I wish we got some sick Chinese New Year char-slots/vault deals eh? winkwinknudgnudge @Sileeeeex

I second that. Been waiting for months to get a vault and char pack. 2259 gold just sitting waiting to be spent on some slots and vaults. It’s been a while since they’ve done one