Patch Notes 27.7.X11.1 - The Fixening • r/RotMG

[quote]Good lord, is it me or are the servers crashing today? I mean, more than usual eh. Well, turns out we finally managed to get some fixes for all the crashing and duping that’s being going on - and not a minute too soon, with the hacked client spreading and all.

In order to combat the duping that’s currently going on, all items dropped by players will be in Soulbound Bags by default. You can still trade with other players, but you will have to use the Trade feature.

Is that going to be forever? We can’t say for sure, but at least for sometimes since Drop Trading has always been less secure. On the bright side, with that out of the way it’s one less Duping Exploit and one more step towards thinking about making new items not Soulbound (not going to happen now though, we still have quite some exploits to fix).

Note that all items should be back to correctly being Soulbound or not Soulbound!

Alright, now that this is cleared up. Patch notes!

New!

The most common Crashing Exploit should be fixed! Stability, yay!

Items dropped from players will now be in SB bags. Use the Trade feature to trade items with other players!

Items should now be back to their correct Soulbound / Not-Soulbound status.

Chase the Leprechaun! A rare monster that only appears at most once per Realm, killing him (you monster) will open a portal to the Rainbow’s End for some unique loot! The Leprechaun will disappear in two weeks, happy hunting!

Ice Tomb End of Winter Event! The Ice Tomb will now spawn an Event Chest with all the Winter Reskins, as well as some Stat Potions! Find the entire Loot Table at the end of this post.

/pause ! You can once again pause in Cloth Bazaars and Guild Halls!

You can now use /w or /whisper as alternative to /t or /tell

You can now use /tp as alternative to /teleport

Fix

A few skins have been updated to fix existing issues (notably with dyes).

Tunnel Rat Achievement is fixed!

The Character Slot Price should now update correctly when purchased.

Farm, Insect and Penguin families now display correctly

Cosmetics

Plenty of new skins and pet skins for Spring!

Missed in the last patch notes

Added player amount to /who

Adjusted lock list position

Balancing Updates

Drops

Drop chances at the Shore, Low- and Midlands areas have been increased, more improvements that adress the early game experience are on the way! And don't worry, other balance changes are on the way too!

Polish and Quality of Life

Encounter minions will despawn in slightly under a minute after the Encounter has been defeated

The Interact Hotkey should now work with everything in the Guild Hall.

Various Improvements and fixes have been applied to the Skin Selection UI

Known Bug

Pets are currently healing less frequently than they should.

As always, thanks for Poshun, Beige and Kingged for providing us with Skins and visual fixes![/quote]

Additional Dungeons Complete being counted! (& complaints about Deca)
Patch Notes 27.7.X11.1 - The Fixening

Aaaw, no pet nerf? Now I got al this popcorn for nothing.

To be honest it felt reall shitty to play with a nerfed pet.

There is a new wizzard skin to get but i can’t play :unamused:

What does this mean?

Edit: Never mind, it was formatted a bit strange, didn’t notice that this was listed under “Known Bug”. Now it makes sense, I thought it was listed as an update…

Anyone know when the pets are back to normal? It honestly sucks to play like this lol

so basically i have no pet now since it’s complete shit…thanks

Every white star currently alive now cannot play the game

It’s a bit useless now when it heals less…
Priest cannot tank more,warrior and ninja and knight can’t rush more…

I wonder if how long can players handle it and accept it.

Meh, they’ll probably fix it in a week or something.

WOW YOU’RE FUNMY ONG XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

IKR, THIS GAME IS NOW ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE FOR ALL STARS!
hey now, you’re an all star, get your game on, go play
/s

Whenever I get on, the little thingy at the bottom right of the screen showing you which version you’re on tells me I’m on V. 27.7.X11. I should be on 27.7.X11.1. Is there an issue? I’m using flash player 18 as well as the website.

Saw a dude complaining in a realm about how he died to the pet bug…
Any revivals?

It’s like that for me too, they must’ve forgotten to change the number.

Deca should have put announcements in-game saying that pets are glitched. Lots of people are dying because they don’t realize it. Almost happened to me. You can’t let players used to something then change (even if by accident) that thing suddenly and not tell anyone. As I said in a reddit comment, a big fuckup.

Went to 4 hp, shat my pants, then I nexused.

TipsBot came through my server and made the announcement, but yeah, deca should do something cause thats not going to reach everyone.

help! this cannot be!

ice tomb will drop ice crown

I may be reaching, but it’s kinda weird that a pet nerf simply gets pushed to prod a second time now. So maybe, just maybe, they’re toying with with the idea in testing?

Probably not, seeing as if you die to the pet bug its like dying becuz you forgot to equip your pet