Patch Notes 27.7.X11 - The Guildening

Hey there people!

In this update we’re updating the Guild Halls and adding a Login Calendar filled with goodies which will start in March, along with a few minor changes.

New:

Login Calendar

• Coming up in March you should be getting a daily pop-up reminding you to check your login calendar for free items.
  • You will find the Login Calendar NPC next to the Tinkerer in his cave.
  • There are two different calendars each with its own set of items
  • The Non-Consecutive Calendar (1st Tab) will update every day you login on Realm.
  • The Consecutive Calendar (2nd Tab) will need you to come back every day - if you miss a day it will reset to Day 1!
  • On both calendar, each reward can only be claimed once.
  • The Calendar will be reset at the start of every month, so don’t forget to claim your rewards before April or they will disappear!
  • In case you run into any bug, please send us a ticket with as much info (and screenshots if applicable) a possible!

Updated

Guild Halls

• The Guild Hall have been updated for convenience based on the different Guild Levels! Depending on your Guild Level, you will also have access directly to the Pet Yard, Quest Room and Wardrobe!

Fixed

• Account Creation Confirmation Mail no longer links to Wildshadow’s non-existent Blog. Totally in time, wooh us!
  • The Tinkerer now sits behind his desk in the Quest Room instead of chilling in front of it like an adorable doofus.
  • Updated a few item sprites (Enchanted Ice Shard, Ring of the Northern Light, Frimarra)
  • To avoid a bug where Skin Items would sometimes be consumed without the Skin being unlocked (due to massive lag in the Nexus), Skin Items can now only be used in the Vault.

That’s all for now folks! Next update should have quite a few things for you to enjoy!

Crosspost from reddit

Login Rewards
Omg who knew about this?!1 [Login Seer]
Is there a way to totally disable shooting on a character?

Thank god. Im sick and tired of that buttplug looking ring

Edit: The buttplug is still here :frowning:

I don’t like the look of the new Northern light :frowning:

@moderators move to #news please

Hmm, Deca starting with that stuff, hope this will work better the alchemist. Otheriwse good stuff.

So does that means that tinkerer is back? :open_mouth:

Fuuuuuuuu I’m gone for two weeks in march, guess I’ll play rotmg in London on my phone.

I don’t know why the hell they keep changing item sprites though,… quite annoying. Northern Light was even the most ring-looking, now it’s weird halfway-to-a-UB. Just make a sprite and leave it alone!

They look like this now:

Old:

He never left, the Tinkerer is the quest item guy. The Alchemist is the guy on perma-downtime.

What defines a day?

For example, what timezones?

Are they using GMT or…?

They could make it the same time that the Daily Quest resets, which is… 5pm Pacific = 0000 UTC?

So we’re Magic Barrage now?

Eh, I don’t mind. It’s free stuff anyone can get, not horrible game-breaking shit.

Now the real question is what kind of item will they put there…

Spoiler

:yum:

HAHAHA LOOKS LIKE DECA IS PUTTING IN shading TO REALM.

Rest in peace everyone who complains about overshading sprites @Scorchmist

This makes me sad. It does not take creativity to add tons of colors. Making unique art with a limited palette is creativity, and is in spirit with the 8-bit games the game’s art was created to mimic. sighs

I’m with you on that, that’s why I love all the original class skins. They so simple, yet you can tell them apart at a glance even when there dyed.

No prizes for black history month!?!
IM APPALLED

So no content?

Lil Uzi Vert who the f*ck are you?
Yeah almost didn’t make it but I made it through, yeah
Get into the money if you snooze you loose
You should see the way that they plot on you…

Noooo. Fuck you!!! 8) Reskinned reskins it is!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
8|

YASSSSS!!! I missed MoTMG like, 3 times already, so YASSS I CAN FINALLY GET THAT 2ND SLOT AND CHEST! :smiley:

C H A R A C T E R S L O T
H
A
R
A
C
T
E
R
S
L
O