Patch Notes 27.7.X11 - The Guildening

I found somewhat of a glitch.

I was testing out puffin Web browser and I claimed the reward on there.

But when I played on my computer, I was also able to claim it (was green) but just a message saying “Reward Claimed” popped up in the chat.

I don’t know if you want to, but you can test it out by just being on the home page one day, and the next day, physically load the nexus and go to seer and check if your consecutive streak remains.

So did you get another of the same item, or still just one? Because if there is still only one claimed in total, I don’t think it is a glitch.

Just one (I think?), I did not check my chest because organization is aids, but the message said “Reward Claimed!”.

So it’s “somewhat” of a glitch, but again, “somewhat”.

Free character slot on day 28!

Deca.

You finally done gud.

Huh, weird.

I just logged on and I could claim the 1st and 2nd day prizes for the login calendar and login streak, even without logging in during those days. We just get rewards we haven’t received yet even if you log in late? Or is this a known issue/bug?

I logged on yesterday(Day1) and was able to claim it. Today (Day 2) i logged on, and went to claim it. The exclamation mark was there, but no green thingy and it won’t let me claim the reward. I tried logging out of my account and logging back in, but it still doesn’t work.

same!

I can’t claim my reward

I think i’ve figured it out. I think it’s a timezone issue. Like im in PST, so i think it resets at a later time for me. Does anyone know when each day starts and what timezone?

I’m is PST too

I think it refreshes at 5:00 PST

Ya think so

Was this supposed to happen on day 2?

For me it is day 3 now, so I guess all servers go to the next day at the same time, which I believe would be around 30 min ago.

Rip my brother’s login streak

Welp, atleast we now know at what time the day switches.

I’m still on day 2 lol

I got day 2’s rewards at 4:00 p.m. PST
Is there anything wrong?

Hmm. If you mean 4 pm pst 40 minutes ago that would mean you are a whole day behind.
This is getting confusing.

I think you guys are ahead, because it is currently March 2nd. My brain tells me you’re living in March 3rd, which is probably a problem with DECA’s server.

But from the picture @CandyShi posted I would guess he is in the same time zone as you, but he is apparently in the third day of the calendar.

Dafuq, wtf is this DECA

I’m not behind in DECA’s view

I’m behind relative to @CandyShi and @JonassMann

amirite?

You appear to be in the same time zone as CandyShi, but about nine hours behind me.
Anyways, I guess this is just a weird bug. It wouldn’t be weird to have some bugs after the release of something new like this.