Patch Notes 27.7.X5

Read the original post here:

Dear Community,

Please find below the patch notes for version 27.7.X5 - this is another small update with a small teaser for the brand new content we are about to beta test. Check out the details of this release below.

New:

1. Pet Skins and Pet Stones:

For those people who always wished they could change the way their pets looked, we’ve developed a feature called pet skins.

You will be able to use new items, called pet stones, that apply pet skins for your pet. There are no restrictions on the pet family and level that you apply it to. In this release, the first pet skin is added to the game and is unlocked using a specific pet stone item. We’ll announce the details of the first pet skin soon, as it’s a bit of teaser for our upcoming content. Get it and find out more about what’s coming soon! You will be able to get this pet stone item from an upcoming dungeon. However, some lucky players will be be able to win an early access version in the event that will be announced soon. Stay tuned for more details!

Note:

Using a pet stone will change the appearance, family and name of the pet that is currently following you. The rarity level will stay the same and so will the skills your pet had (even if your rare pet gets the divine skin, your pet will not be of a divine level). The process is not reversible and the pet stone is consumed upon use. Also note, when upgrading a pet via fusing, the pet skin will be overwritten to the appropriate rarity level for the fuse. You would need to use another pet stone to apply the skin again. So choose when to apply the pet stone wisely!

1. We’ve also added a new divine humanoid skin. “Marid” http://imgur.com/a/pqRog - you will have a chance to get it, if you fuse two legendary humanoid pets.
  1. ST items will continue to drop from the locations outlined during our last event. With this patch the drop rates will be reverted to normal but the items stay in! At the same time we added an additional drop location for the Phylactery Set. The parts will be dropping from Phylactery Bearers as rare drops.
  1. All miniature versions of the ST-set skins have been added to the game. They will be dropping during events, from the alchemist or in certain mystery chests.

Fixed:

1. A bug was fixed where health bars of monsters would appear overly large when a HP modifier was applied during events.
  1. Base Fame will now be displayed in the selection screen if the class quest is maxed out.

I’m pumped!

I’m not too exited, but, hey, new update!
Pet skins :slight_smile:

1. Base Fame will now be displayed in the selection screen if the class quest is maxed out.

^
really like this

i like the pet skins, but its just gonna be some money grabbing techinque with some stupid event of grinding stuff.

Ots are great things for them to chose b/c its expensive and fast to do.

About time. Liches finally drop something. Keeping the rest of the ST’s as drops too is also great. And i can conceivably get that white bag scorpion onto my rare pet. Hallelujah. 10/10. Only thing they could do to make this patch better is release thousand shot crossbow, and thats apparently in the works too.

That thing is the cutest thing since Teletubbies.

I don’t think you understand how long I’ve wanted that thing. It was first proposed back on the WS forums about 4 years ago.

They should really keep the pet skins within the rarity… It’s going to be terrible seeing everyone with a ‘‘divine’’ pet. I guess if the stone is rare I won’t really mind.

Finally, The alchemist!
When it will be on?

I’m not sure if I am correct but the character movement might be server-based now, since it was taking forever for my character to respond to my keys. Again, I’m not sure since my laptop is rather slow, but it was lagging like hell.

Nope, haha

Started haveing the same problem a few days ago.

So what you’re saying is that in your home server, everything is fine,

but when you go to other servers, there’s input lag? Not just generic lag but specifically input?

@BaadGuy You’re definitely right because character movement is in no way connected to server information lol.

Nope, all servers.
But you are right, as shown by for example oryx lag (since moving while it is still possible)

Rip mana price

Yeah. That’s why I said that I wasn’t sure if the character movement was server-based. However, I was definitely experiencing input lag and I’m still not sure why it’s happening.

Here’s some info I do have about it: It has that delay when there’s a lot of things going on the screen and that it doesn’t happen when I have low ping.

That’s why I was thinking that maybe the server has to confirm the input first before you can move.

(I really freaked out when my character wouldn’t move when it’s right on top of the mad scientist. It also wouldn’t let me nexus for a good amount of 5 seconds.)

I’m already expecting this answer: Get better internet/computer. Guys. I just did.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.