Patch Notes 27.7.X6 - Content Returns! - Hotfix 10/12/2016

My artifacts shall make your lethargic lives end much more swiftly!
My artifacts shall destroy you from your soul to your flesh!
My Artifacts will protect me!

still not sure how i feel about def being no longer guaranteed in abyss. vit is probably THE most useless stat in the whole game, and abysses are one of the harder gland dungeons. now, sprites and snakes are easier AND have more useful pot drops. while I can agree that abyss was probably too good as far as being a go-to or for getting wealth, the loot to difficulty ratio for abyss is now way out of whack.

with the sewers apparently taking over the def drops in glands, perhaps abyss should change from def to atk? or swap with sprite or snake pit? it just seems to me like the loot for abyss no longer justifies attempting them, ESPECIALLY if youā€™re new to the game. one of the key pieces of getting good at the game IMO was to get good at abysses, even if you canā€™t tell right away, you get better and better with each attempt. and being THE dungeon for def meant you had to learn at some point anyway because of the importance of def.

the sewers is a great dungeon, donā€™t get me wrong, itā€™s easily as difficult as the abyss. but thereā€™s so much going on. newer players might not be able to figure out what all this stuff is doing b4 getting really frustrated and quitting. it was kind of confusing for me too, and I at least knew what all those purple numbers and status effect symbols meant. in abysses, the concept what simple: some shots do a lot more damage than others, watch out for those while keeping the other hits to a minimum. itā€™s the kind of thing one needs to get use to FIRST before you throw in all these status effects.

so, what I guess Iā€™m trying to say is: yes this needed to happen, but not in the way that it DID happen, and Iā€™m not sure what should be done about it

The sewers are pretty cool. I like how you can get def from the boss and the slime gods inside. Does anyone know if the slime gods in the sewers have an increased rate of dropping def? Rushing seems difficult, but maybe with Rogueā€¦?

Puppet Master Encore was interesting as well. The group I was in had a ton of people, so everything died pretty quickly. It seems like a difficult dungeon to solo.

Couldnā€™t find the Warrior Bee or whatever itā€™s called.

Overall, I like these dungeons. Although itā€™s going to be harder for people to ā€œget richā€ through abyss grinding, Iā€™m looking forward to finding those sewer trooms and golden rats c:

Damn flagged in one second? most of been some auto thing for a 1 min old forum account?

It was flagged as a sock puppet account. Basically the system will determine if someone is just making other accounts to boost the reputation of their own posts. It happens a lot on the Guilds category.

ha, good system! as you can tell that was not my intention :stuck_out_tongue:

Hive should drop VITALITY, that would make it easier for early players to survive with a shtty pet

Also died on a 6/8 archer in sewer typing, sneaky brutes hehe be careful kids

Oh yeah I get that but I hit ā€œagreeā€ on the flag just so System knew it did a good job. Whoā€™s a good boy? *pats*

all hail the return of mollum.

@Shatter There was an edit in the Reddit post,

##Bonus!

We have increased the number of realms per server to 3!

Also not to be a douche but Iā€™m anal about these things:

Needs a space.

Does anyone else miss having several realms per server instead of just a couple?

nice! but 4 or five would have been even better.

lmao i got an effusion of dexterity im still salty

geez you got the void katana already i want it so badly :d
how many sewers did it take?

5 sewers

I canā€™t edit the post since itā€™s in developers corner

Stu fixed it ~an hour ago.

Ah I see, well thanks :stuck_out_tongue: I just woke up.

Iā€™m also anal about spelling and grammar.

I like anal too! Oh waitā€¦

@Stupidity Thanks for the fix, mind doing something else for me?

206 should be 2016