Patch Notes 27.7.X6 - Content Returns! - Hotfix 10/12/2016

lol my bad, so observant @UnicornSla

Thought you said you couldnā€™t edit posts in Dev Corner?

And yes, Iā€™m anal about almost anything. I blame Freud.

I made a comment that said what I wanted edited in. and they copy and pasted it over then deleted my comment

Ohhhhh ok. I think you have the most read time out of everyone in this forums T_T I wanna beat you.

It probably looked like he made the change because he said ā€œlol my badā€ and I changed the OP in such quick succession.

nah i made the change, kinda :stuck_out_tongue: the typo was my fault

@UnicornSla you will have to ruin your life in order to do so

Implies I have one. Your argument is invalid. Anyhow, we should stop the banter :stuck_out_tongue:

So are rogues still not sickened by going into sewer water while invisible? Rogue seems like a good way to rush sewers so far.

Yes that is intentional

Rogue solo sewer = next abyss farming ?!?

But do you know why they did that?

Then the whole rushing-leeching ordeal starts again and we have people complaining that this dungeon is Rogue-oriented and that it encourages Rogues to just rush, kill Golden rats and everyone TPā€™s at boss.

People in beta testing complained the dungeon was to hard for rogue and made the class pointless. Some even using the word impossible. The beta testing was silly.

-_- Thatā€™s why you donā€™t do beta testing as a contest lmao.

Rogue rushes are a joke right now, I just have no idea what quiets but even when quieted itā€™s pretty easy to rush.

They should make the sewage pet stasis (your pet gets infected by the disgusting water). MOAR FX!

Edit: Disregard what I said, I just found Toastrz reply on Reddit,

This is the unfortunate result of RotMGā€™s limitations. If a Rogue gets affected by the water, he would also get uncloaked. This is how it was for a long time, but it made the Rogue completely garbage at the dungeon. Eventually it was changed so that the Rogoue doesnā€™t decloak, but this also requires the water to not affect him at all. The Rogue was either going to be fantastic or terrible at the dungeon because of this.

Yeah theat response is p much bang on

The brown slimes and the brown trails they leave behind.

@shatter
not as jelly anymore

congratz! :smiley:

;-; I want a fire dagger

haha, want it? you can have it when i get out of my 10min dc

i just used it to make it so the white didnt dissappear

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.