Patch Notes 27.7.X8.1 Gobble Gobble. Happy Thanksgiving!

why would you need the post?

each post is just me saying it didint go through testing

but if you insist

also how the hell do you say i Was moderating that… i called him a twitter teen xD

Ok, i think you weren’t aware of what I was asking then. Let me try again.

You say that this is the 3rd time testing wasn’t consulted. I missread and it apparently was your guys’s idea for the Def change, so strike that one. What were the other major changes were you weren’t consulted that were egregious enough for you to actually give them numbers?

server restarted just now

lemme add a comma

3rd time, closed testing had nothing to do with it

Ooohhhhhhh ok, that makes a huge difference lol. Sorry about the miscommunication.

yeah my bad, I see the confusion

I want to go have dinner with my family now. I’m going to lock this for a few minutes as I delete all the off-topic fighting.

Everyone take a break and chill out.

Edit: re-opened.

xD rip 60 comments, sorry about that @Doc Enjoy your dinner.

as for the update it’s better now but I still want it abolished

WORST UPDATE EVER MAN

WTF DECA WANT? ALL THE PEOPLE IN A FAME TRAN ALWAYS JUST TO HAVE THE POSSIBILITUE TO ENTER IN THE SAME DUNGEON

Don’t think I’m going to play realm until this dungeon feature has been removed or revamped.

… this is either going to be really cool or really horrible…

Really cool but really rare/limited time so in the end will be shit because you’ll either have to buy a ton of dungeons and clear the entire thing (not worth since you can just buy the vaults/slots) plus we all know the good drops from those Events are ridiculously high.

Can’t wait for people to multibox an event that drops these, then dupe these, then sell accounts with lots of slots and vaults…

I’ll take 10!

Sorry sir, but we only have 1298390128390183129308910238901283129038012

So this is just another pay2win event. Or atleast it seems like one. Coz like @Vlad said you’ll have to buy keys if you want char slot/vault. Why not some kind of similar community event like back on MotMG? Then this wouldn’t be another pay2win event.

I have been playing Rotmg for about five years now and this game has died before. But to be really honest this is the updated that will kill it for sure. Congrats DECA you killed this truly good game that I have enjoyed for so many years. Maybe in the future you should assass the situation more thoroughly before making such drastic changes.