Patch Notes 27.7.X9

Sounds more like it was replaced with something that achieved the same goal without the range requirement. Just what that is, though, isn’t clear.

yea i dont know what they replaced it with.

not sure whether i like this or not xD
at least they won’t get steamrolled now.

I will do anything to get that skin, unless I have to pay for it. Please let me have it

This is correct. I just tried it with every dungeon dropped from events.

RNGesus: When I feel like giving the skin to you, which will probably be never.

LOL hey dav

hi.

Their adding too many reskins… we want new Christmas dungeons. Also, could deca add like a special Christmas area in the realm where it’s slippery and stuff?

Just another useless deca event that only a few people will benefit from. Very little chance that many will get the Snowflake or Candy cane tokens in significant amounts to get items that go with it.

The UT quiver would be nice to have but I read that it is rewarded for the right amount of tokens. Its not even a drop. Once again not buying dungeons for a very rare chance of getting enough tokens to get the reward.

My guess is that they’ll make the new quiver a drop after the event. Unless it’s a vanity item.

I know right… Their just doing money grabbing!

Yeah, it was impossible to get 50 candies in time during the halloween event without buying keys or joining key openings.

I agree with your point on the previous tokens, however, there are 4 places to get the candy cane token from this time, so if you really wanted the bezerk skin, it shouldn’t be all that hard to get.

This is a deadly combo. Trying to move around on the ice while dodging the guardians and paralyze sword shots.

I LOVE IT!!

why did my post get flagged?

People hating on you sadly

Memes do not a discussion make. As a community we’re trying to live up to the guidelines.

You’re getting flagged because people don’t think you’re adding to topics. And to be honest posting random pictures to portray your feels does not actually add anything meaningful and is more distracting than it is amusing.

helpful

lovin the changes