Patch Notes 27.7.X9

What I really think is for deca to release a decent skin for free, like back in the old days. Even though the events might be an okay way to raise money, it’ll only help the ones whos parents let them blow thousands over thousands on this game. We don’t need a money-based skill status here. My suggestion if decas gonna keep this system of events is that they significantly higher the dungeon drop rate/event boss spawning chance (guaranteed dungeon drop and very high event boss spawn rate), so the less fortunate (like me) can still get a decent chance of getting the new items. Or deca can simply throw these skins in the alchemist (I mean, the alchemist can be played for free, so why not?) for awhile at the same time.

fyi, lots of players are ol.d

but they wouldn’t blow a month’s worth of salary on a single game

well, $1000 for some people is a months worth, maybe if you have minimum wage, and some people would.

If you count it as 2x chances at the guards, O1, O2, cpris and ice cave, it seems so far to be a lot easier than the halloween candies were to farm, without resorting to keys.

Well, some people make more than $1000 in a months wage.

ehh, perfect for you because all you do is castles…

ehh…dc most times getting to castle…

well, you probably get kicked all the time cuz the antidupe code is detecting certain behavior.

just move your ass after the server close announcement^^

oh? so if i dont move i get kicked?

Put the character of the new quiver pleas :smiley:

yeah, same happens if you leave a dungeon when server is already closed.

i noticed this while i was farming o2 with a few assassin accounts.
i kept them just standing in servers with ents and just waited for close. --> efficient as fuck with lootpotions :wink:

never use the /pause command after server close, it kinda sucks cuz lootpotions will still run, but its not worth to take the risk of gettin kicked^^

Doesn’t seem like the Candy is a guaranteed drop anywhere, except maybe on O2. Farming them is going to be extremely annoying.

More sprites:

The skins, here is Rudolph, I hope you leave him carrots and mince pies.

Rudolph the Berzerk (warrior)

And Snow Queen, blahblah why not make up your own Frozen joke here!

Snow Queen (wizard)

(Have put in Spoiler tags because nobody seems to have got hold of either skin yet)

Also, saw someone in a USNW? realm with a reskin cwand on their sorcerer.

[Edits: buggy spoiler tags]

I kind of like the snow queen.

Actually, I kind of like them both.

? thats the sprite, i remember it being something else?

what class is for snow queen ?

Edited, TY, got lost in the spoiler tag attempt (they are for warrior & wizard respectively).

does anyone else feel like snow queen would be a better mystic skin?

Oh and found another on RealmEye, Miss Santa (paladin skin).

Miss Santa

That makes sense, since mystic is a girl. @Shatter I wanna see you in that Rudolph costume, kinky af. Edit: Nevov just posted the ms Santa costume, even better.

More on the new stun/paralyze immunity: what are your thoughts? While it’s less of a joke now, I hate the concept of immunities in general. Treating symptoms, not the cause. If this is the direction they want to take on balancing, expect all the old content to get immunities - we have to tell DECA that this isn’t what’s right.

Technically, all the classes will be balanced if we take away their abilities and give them the exact same stats.

That’s why I call it ham fisted.