Patch Notes X12 - Spring Cleaning Time!

How should we?
Probably 5 grave
Just wait for the big boom!!

How can we get to nexus quickly after resetting cache?

O for options then Back To Home bottom right?

Yeah I think that should workā€¦ Just tested also, you can /nexustutorial and still nexus from there.

Iā€™m sorry, I have to be the guy that says the bottom part of the maps looks like an udder.

Did you have to photoshop your ā€œdotā€ on the minimap or how did you get it to look so clean?

The new rogue skin looks so hot ;3 I need it!

Not as fast, nubs (like me) now have a chance :slight_smile: with the stun immunity phase it is harder to steamroll

gibbe huntsman archer skin

thanks obama <3

GOTTA LOVE THE NEW NEXUS LOOK

I think they should make an entrance at the back for easier access

I pranked my guildie (who doensā€™t read updates like the scrub he is) into believing I noclipped into the top left corner xD

@LordDscale *Puts every item of value on his person to make images more aesthetically pleasing*

Plus OB can directly edit our posts :frowning::astonished:

[me, too. -Doc]

THERE WE GO. Itā€™s a party!!

I am the Reaper

#Noone can see me

Awesome pic! Somebody is going to be in for a shock in that corridorā€¦ with your angel of death floating around.

Scary

[Edit @CandyShi ]

lel xd

Thatā€™s a slurp knight right?

._.

Itā€™s a Mini Avatar Necromancer. You can tell because the eyes are crooked while firing and heā€™s also using an EP, which a Knight wouldnā€™t be capable of.

Oh sorry if I sounded mean ;-;

nono you were not but i tooked you for another person that are going to complaining that pls defs i need to make more ppes when noone cares and its just little bit annoying

I understand, many people were complaining about it, but idc