Pet sending

So, I am a player who recently switched from a 35 star account to an 8 star account. I was pretty happy with the switch, as most of my stuff was tradable, and I had no good UT’s at the time. However, I had to leave my pet and pet yard behind. I think that Deca should add a feature where you can give your pet to another account. That would be so nice for people switching accounts like me. Obviously a few rules must be implemented. Accounts have to both agree (in game at same time?). Can’t keep sending pets back and forth between accounts multiple times (maximum of two sends per pet, not per account). So I could send all my rare pets, and then in my new account, once I upgrade to legendary, I can fuse them together. Looking for feedback, thanks!

heyy hey thats pretty good. but why did you switch accounts?

Because my 35 star was on kongregate, and I got too much lag. I switched to rotmg.com for the adobe flash projector usage.

you can still use flash with a kongregate account.

Are you kidding? takes so long

eh never done it myself so wouldn’t know the steps to doing it.

I tried and failed like twice.

No, that would riun the whole point of banning people.

OK, so if your account is banned, and you can’t access, how would you do the send? Both accounts have to be on. Implement some kind of restriction for banned people sure. But the main point is that you can send pets between accounts, or send a bad pet to a friend who needs the eggs.

This is a great way for exploiters to dupe feed pets then sell the pets to others and make great bank.

I mean isn’t kind of the point? Now you can buy a good pet for in game currency instead of having to fame farm or pay irl. And this would be a good scamming technique, so smart people wouldn’t be stupid enough to use it. So it would only work if the sender is willing to be scammed, meaning both people are fine with it. This is most common in guilds, or with friends.

###DECA likes money!

and not things that completly take away money

Oh true, as said, this isn’t a full idea yet. It definitely needs some more work to be done.

mules that have ambrosia from the free one could have pet transfered to them, feed ambrosia, and tranfer back, though. This would basically get you another free ambrosia on your pet while simply making your pet stuck with you, which it was before.

If this were to become a reality, is probs worry about dupers and ppl stealing pets with hacking

Shatter’s point basically sums it up, also you can retreat from your acc if it has a bad rep easier.

Scroll down to Kongregate Info and you should be good
right there ^ thahts how u play kongregate on flash…my friend had a problem like this, and he created a new account, but i told him to go there and now he plays on flash :stuck_out_tongue: but protect your link!!

This is what would possibly happen.

**Some Random Hacker**: _Oh! I found someone's account! It has a legendary pet, too! Let me just send this to my personal account, along with the loot I raided (I mean found)._

This is only if some hacker found a way to hack the system. If they just make a system where both participants have to agree even to start, how would that be hacked?

I’ve tried it, repeatedly. But it never works, I get all the way down, have all the right information, but the link just doesn’t work. Not even the language button, but it just doesn’t work. After about a week trying it, I gave up. And anyways, I have a dbow and a csword on my new account, so I’m not leaving it now.