Pet Suggestions

Check out my legendary on realm eye… its trash. Should I buy a rare humanoid egg or level from common or uncommon. Or should I just spend cash to upgrade the pet I have now? Thanks a ton.

unless you’re going 100/100/100 I’d scrap that pet, Only buy a egg if it is your second pet and you do not care what abilities it will have.

If you are buying eggs hoping for hp/mp, you’re going to have a bad time.

Do you think it would be less work to farm eggs and start at common, or 100/100/100?

farm eggs 100/100/100 you wont get without 3000$

Well if your end goal is to 100/100/100 you’re going to need a second legendary anyway. What’s the question?

Should I start at common for a better roll

Pay to win. /s i did this too :stuck_out_tongue:

The best use of gold is honestly rolling the ambrosia box and use the oreo cookies/ burgers/ brosia to feed a pet. Once you’ve maxed out a Rare pet, buy an Uncommon from the shop and max another common. (Just for reference the Deluxe Cheeseburger will insta-max a common pet. So I would do this for 2 commons instead of buying 2 uncommons)

This will get you a legendary. Keep rolling ambrosia and feeding it. Once it’s 90/90/67 or whatever you want it to be, fuse it up to divine (if you want high x in x/x/y or if you want a high y fuse it at 90/90/90 if you really want to spend that extra 300$. )

:open_mouth: I wish I had a divine; how much money/gold did it take you?

Who isn’t

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.