Pixel Art

I have some good ideas for RotMG items/sprites, and I just experimented with one site that lets you do pixel art, but i couldn’t find a successful way to transfer the website of the art to my RealmEye post. How do you do it, and what am I doing wrong? I am using Piskel, and I want to also know which one to use instead if mine isn’t correct. Thanks!

http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html

Disclaimer - Anything you make on this does not belong to you.

ok thx

I cant seem a way out how to get it into my pst still though, can u help me on that?

Why is this in forum games?
@Shatter pls move to like Academy QNA? Seems best fit there
Also yeah rotmg draw tool is best for pixel art n stuff for realm, has the standard 8x8 pixels while piskel has 16x16.

ok thx, but how do i get it into my forum post? i have a drawing and a post ready, i just cant transfer the drawing to the soon-to-be post

Wait are you trying to transport draw tool or piskel? For piskel, use export and export as png and then theres the upload button where you can upload the image.
IDK about draw tool, can’t really access it right now.
Will edit post after I take a look at it

draw tool im transferring

shatter, do u know how to transfer draw tool?

Basic steps:

1. Draw
  2. Screenshot
    a. Edit screenshot
    b. Save screenshot as an image on your computer
    c. Upload screenshot to the internet. Use the upload icon in the toolbar, or imgur.com, or whatever you want.
  3. Post screenshot to the forum.

ok thx

The thing is, im using a mac, so there’s no upload button :confused:

ooohhhhhhh

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:wink:

also press cmd + shift + 4

ik about screen shot, i got it and the post is up. Thanks for all the help guys!

You too Doc, thanks for the help

you can also copy the pic and add it by useing cmd+v