[Poll] who's your favorite rotmg youtuber?

i dont think you’re gonna get in front of talwar rip lul ^~^ ;d

just do hide results

I vote Techmech as my Other.

ummmmmmmmmmmm. spencer=techmech…

I dunno, currently I see it as 40% to 39% Haze is a solid content creator and has like 7k more subs than I so Im not phased at all by the results XD

im really proud of the results of this survey, b/c bickurbrick and GZHD are users that don’t post complete and utter crap (sorry if you like the other guys, they just fck around too much for me).

SVLRDLLR’s pretty mature too. Yinyarn, ie ehh survivable. And ofc spencer is there b/c of how popular he is. But like how forums have turned away from childish humour! GJ guys!

Why im not on the list ??? i cri evri time

thats why

also you post a lot of [pserver] stuff, and have a non–appealing front page.

shhh

you have a youtube channel? never knew lol

Thanks @YinYarn for um shouting out? this poll when you were streaming today :smiley: lets see if you can beat GHZD and take the 2nd place spot :stuck_out_tongue:

Golly, this is still going on? XD

yea i didn’t close the poll so i guess it is

Thanks bro!

I’m kinda sad

Lol rip here’s a :cookie: to make you feel better

My top 5:
Talwar- Great guide videos with some witty jokes and funny skits mixed in. Classic favorite.

SLVRDLLR- I like his older videos better, wish he wouldn’t just do uncut streams nowadays. Still enjoy his slow, steady bass voice.

Spencer- Where the hell are you?!

GHZD- Funny videos, and he probably uploads the most frequently as of recent.

YinYarn- Promising, talented newcomer. His Patreon video makes me laugh every time. :joy:

Honorable mentions- Kalle, HenezRS (Trickster guide is still funny after all this time), and HomiesofMars.

I like GHZD because his always posts, and makes very enjoyable content. Bickuribox barely beats him out because I find his channel more organized yet still very helpful.

<3

Nowadays i absolutely love watching YinYarn’s streams. they just make me laugh so much haha. one time we were eating dinner and some joke that was made in the stream like got into my head and i just started laughing. i didn’t wanna answer any of the questions my parents asked me there :laughing: