[Poll] who's your favorite rotmg youtuber?

I wonder if some of those channels directed users here to vote? That would throw it off. Lots of the people voting are brand new users that haven’t returned since casting their vote.

ign:spencer.
youtube: spencer cunt
not very different, just one extra word.

you’re right about that. yinyarn linked this poll a few times in his streams, where like 30-50 people are watching at most, but i don’t know any other youtubers that linked the poll, even tho i’m sure some of them did it.

ah, he’s changed his youtube name now? I wasn’t aware of this. Stopped following him after the ent sitting incident.

My friend recently made a youtube channel for Realm, and I love all of his videos. Even though it’s not the best quality, he’s working on it and at least all of the videos are hilarious. His channel is Rostov 1098. You should check him out. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7id9aX-HzD215qFKwrntvw (the link to his channel)

Also… HOW IS HENEZ NOT ON THE LIST??? I know he doesn’t make any realm videos anymore, but he was one of the original ones, along with Kalle, Cake, and Karalius…

There’s also Alphamatic, Noxe/Noitrox (makes a lot of PPE vids), William12b/Williambb, and Rinsed (doesn’t upload that much, but what he/she has is amazing, kind of like YinYarn).

There’s also a ton of others that I like, but I’m too lazy to name them all.

Don’t worry, I’m subscribed to you <3…

LordAx RS :smiley:

Yeah you’re right I should have done a google search beforehand. But in my defense, they could have been a small youtuber, and often smaller youtubers dont pop up as easily when you do a google search. :stuck_out_tongue:

inactive=not on the list i’m sorry.
hang on lemme edit the thing saying that inactive people aren’t on the list.

How come Spencer is still on the list? He hasn’t uploaded or even played realm in at least a month.

why is your HP/MP/Fame text so grossly off-set? Does that not bother you? :poop:

1. i can’t edit the poll
    2)when i made the poll he was still pretty active
    3)by inactive i mean like hasn’t uploaded in years.

What bout me? Cow Rotmg?

Probably because you’re not very well known. I think you deserve more subs though, you have way more videos than me and i have roughly 5 times your sub count, not to mention I haven’t uploaded in months

haha but when it comes to quality… that is where i suffer… I have yet to do a voice reveal.

yeah… generally i feel its harder if you go into other games…

barely any of your vids have any thumbnail, thats just taking a brief look.

I’ve started to do it on my new ones, thinking about deleting channel and making a new, fresh, CMME RotMG

lol ok.

Not sure if it is worth my time lmao I’m not rich enough to have op content

why do you need to rich to have op content?

Um um um because my content is sub mediocre and being rich would make it mediocre +