Post a Picture of Yourself Thread

ohh took you a while!

you rubix cube?

Unless your jacket only has 1 button, never button the bottom one.

It is also customary to either unbutton your jacket or take it completely off when seated.

@QCX I dig tho.

Yo, sup.

Uni <333

You should post the one where you were in Rome.

Yes.

My pb is 38 seconds, but that was in march/feb last year. Though recently I have been getting back into cubing

ahh…

i have some friends that rubix… i think the best was like 15 sec that a friend had.

Although, i just solved it for the first time the other day (without any form of help)

EYYY cubing i remember when i did that. PB is 30 secs

my friends dragged me into it and they got like 15 seconds average with like the occasional 10 secs

Towels c:

@QCX Slight edit to this. If you have a 3 button jacket, you can go around with only one of them buttoned. The order from top to bottom is Sometimes Always Never. I.e. if you only want to button one button on a 3, button the MIDDLE one, not the top. And never button bottom.

forgive me if this sounds incredibly offensive, I’m not trying to be like that, but are you male or female? that is among the most androgynous photos I have ever seen. :laughing: sry :sweat:

Nice! A fellow cuber! Have you started to remember any algs for cfop/fridrich? Remembering most, if not all can improve your time fast. My PB was about 14 seconds with a easy PLL and a decent F2L

dang. pretty good.
an irrevelant question, but how old are you exactly?

15, that was taken before I turned 15.

@Plveuk I have not started on an algorithms. I have a friend who knows almost all the algorithms for fridrich, but solves it only slightly faster than me 1-2seconds (at my level it’s not much of a diff)

Holy shit!!! I just realised but we have the same pencil case just that mine has a yellow zipper

lol. i guess the world is a small place.

Well you two both live in singapore or something

We have those chairs in our school…

in blue

photo taken not too long ago but yeah :poop: :thumbsup:

finally, you’re so cute.