Post a Picture of Yourself Thread

“When she asks if you wanna hold hands”

I’m almost positive rock climbing is calisthenics, which is body-weight workouts (pullups, pushups, dips, squats, etc.). So it makes sense that you’re not gaining weight (if that’s what you’re trying to do). Something to remember that makes people stop working out all the time, is that weight is the number. The amount of muscle mass and body fat you have in your body are the things you want to look at so don’t be afraid if you the numbers start adding up.

I kinda got off on a tangent with this post (r.i.p ADHD. meds only last for about half the day and they just about wore off) so if you have any questions or anything considering your weight and such, I’m glad to give some advice/assistance and sum things up for you rather than you reading a 5 page article on Bodybuilding.com etc.

Nah I’ve given up on that lmao.

lol no problem and thanks

its yer boi madvorv here

@Shaxasno when will you post a picture of yourself? we’re all still waiting :slight_smile:

Did you post one of yourself? :I

yes to make her post one, you also must post one.

like i have 3pictures here!

Yeah I don’t want to look too much like a man. XD Thanks for the tips! :slight_smile: I’ll probably hit the gym for weights with one of my girlfriends. She’s been trying to strengthen my toothpick legs. She has this fit, plump-ass booty that makes me go super gay. I’m so jelly of her lol.

@doc Please do it.

Thanks for the reminder.

wait, if you delete a post, does it count as a flag
crosses fingers

It doesn’t.

oh my, i would have like 400flags

I identify as a male.

What’s up with the eye?

Oh wait - Should I be asking that?

It looks like a hospital room or something of the like, I hope pingu is alright :open_mouth:

Oh, my mate has one of those - he has it because he’s blind in one eye. He wears like an eye patch under his glasses.

That looking similar to it.

Also, you look cool :sunglasses:

Guys YinYarn face reveal are you all excited?
It’s in this video!

@YinYarn confirm? :slight_smile:

Me post worlds dirtiest bulk

I’ll update this shit when I’m done cut
(aka a few months)

this was a picture of me from a couple years ago, haven’t changed much, except for a small beard. Had to dress up to arrive back at my military high school. (cant figure out how to work html, so it wont save my whole pic)