Post a Picture of Yourself Thread

D:< where’s the vulpix! this is not okay

Anime is not your face!

:sob: :broken_heart:

fine, here you go…

This is the real me

@Vixiee please!

@Shatter Fine!

Another small step for realm, another giant leap for Christmas kind.

######wait im jewish…

Come to think of it, why is nobody just taking selfies wearing a Santa hat?

Can I take a menorah selfie?

oh,

i know someone that i want so see a picture of with a christmas hat (or without)

wink wink nudge nudge :stuck_out_tongue:

I would post a picture of myself, but all the good ones I have have been used as a facebook PP so it would compromise my privacy :<

haha, my first pic was that, so i just took it down from facebook (no one cares for me on facebok).

just find a crummy one

Put a filter on one and flip it and cut off a bit of an edge. Then google won’t find it. :slight_smile:

[Deleted upon poster’s request   OB]

Have a baby photo of me instead.

[Deleted upon poster’s request   OB]

The makings of an mad scientist

the makings of someone who really likes to pass out

LF chill mature guild (female friendly)

I’ve got that trait down pat

Oddly enough I was unable to get photo of myself passed out, this is prolly the closest.

loving the baby pics!! more baby pics too!!

I really need to find a baby picture of myself. I swear I had one some where on my comp, but now I cannot find it. >_< I’ll leave this here instead:

Was an analytic cubism self portrait I did of myself a few years ago. Abstract art was something I really struggled with, and continue to struggle with. I recall my teacher giving me a hard time for it being too “realistic.” As a result of that, I received an A- on this project. Was slightly salty considering all the extra hours on the weekend plus the class time I put into it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

You dropped this \

It was on there for the preview. Didn’t show up for some reason lol. Thanks! :slight_smile: