Private Train Location Thread

Basically whenever the train switches places update this .

Currently on use2

Why are people so against this thread???

Train server

NO private please remove this thread, thanks if you want a train visit eun2

… it’s called the PRIVATE TRAIN!!!
People who participate in it get location updates from the RealmOG discord
You really shouldn’t be doing this.

Since you’re a new and inexperienced player I don’t really blame you …

Mods please remove this topic!

I beat u here xd

oh lol

Why? Personally, i got kicked from every single discord server i was in. This is an easier way for no ogs to find where it is

Tough.

Is ur guild recruiting? Most of my chars died so at little fame rn but I have a ton of shats and other keys to make up for it :wink:

Edit: only going off topic because I don’t like this thread and it needs to get removed :slight_smile:

probably because they don’t want you there tbh. It’s kinda harsh but some people just don’t want new players crashing priviate things. It’s one of the reasons the private train was created. sorry

what happened to terrestial?

lol i was in 1 discord server i dont use discord

It is dying quickly

this is violating no forum rules whatsoever

lol. as for guild recruiting we’re kinda tight with spots. in fact i think we’re full :frowning:
because of that reqs are probably stricter now.
sometimes we give exceptions but you will have to contact the founders for that. I have to follow the reqs, guild rules.

Good luck! And there are plenty of other very good guilds out there. I can recommend some for you :wink:

you have to respect the other players… there is a reason it’s private bro

Do you know any shatters guilds? I have a ton of experience and have duoed shats before, never soloed though.

Edit: Also if a spot opens up tell me so I can PM a founder :slight_smile:

any one of the top 20 guilds in the world are probably very good choices for you, as long as they are active.

@moderators close please

Mod note: We’ll only close at the OP’s request. As distasteful as it may be for some people, this topic is not breaking any rules of the forum. -Doc

Ok thanks, let the search begin!
Btw: the reason I was hoping to get into you guys’ guild is because I got my first shats white when I was running a shats with you guys lol

yeah sorry, but you have to understand that people put in a lot of work into the ptrain and don’t want just random players flooding in, as this will just slow down the train and create congestion, which goes against the purpose of the train. One of the reasons the ptrain switches servers so often is to avoid this, in order to be an efficient, coordinated train that tears through the godlands and has high dps.