Private Train Location Thread

Lmao @this thread.

If the private train keeps getting railed by noobs they will create another discord and move on without anyone who got the location by things like this thread.

The purpose of the ptrain is for it to be private. While you arenā€™t breaking any rules itā€™s just inconsiderate to those who organize the train. Itā€™s like going to a potluck picnic without bringing your own food.

I dont know how people keep the location private? b/c they always say the discord in the train and lots of people give it to random people.

Ppl actually deny most of the time in chat

Moved to Whine Cellar until Further Evaulation.

Reason:

Erā€¦ thatā€™s not a reason to whine cellar it

Please un-wc. This is not against any forums rules what so ever.

The thing is, this guy is asking for a location to a private train.

The whole point of a private train is for itā€™s location to be private.

Besides, you can un-wc it.

No, whenever I play, I can easily find out where the private train is. Iā€™m trying to make life easier for others.

Let them find it themselves.

If they are determined to find it, they will most likely find it. Why not try to assist the members of the community and make life a little bit easier?

Thatā€™s the whole point!!! It suppose to be private/exclusive not for the whole Fcking world to join.

YES!!!

Firstly I apologise for sounding like a dick when your trying to help newer players in my previous post(s). But holy shit your so smart you manage to figure out the ever changing location of the ptrain no wonder your in college at 12 yrs old !!! Fricking kid genius

You still sound like oneā€¦

When you think about it, itā€™s funny how little sense the private train makes in term of game design.

I mean, why should the best way to accrue Fame be reserved for the sole usage of people who are never going to actually use Fame?

Also, If every random new where it was, it would very quickly devolve into just another EUNorth2, for the reasons Iā€™ve explained in previous replies.

I feel like if you tell him the facts enough times he might understand

Private- not Eun2
Private-Pro ( and me, all I have is my archer lol )
Private- Fast
Private- High Damage
Private- invite only

Yeah but most players on the forums are pretty pro.

I guess this didnā€™t work @moderators close plz.

Yay!